Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Just watched Good Will Hunting- one of these films that you walked out of the cinema feeling dazed with all conflicting thoughts in your head on how to best describe that film but the best you can come up with is

"**** me"

p.s I watched it at the home, the cinema bit is just a metaphor

p.s.s Robin Williams lake scene is probably one of greatest scene I have ever watched

Edited by ChickenBoy

Just watched Good Will Hunting- one of these films that you walked out of the cinema feeling dazed with all conflicting thoughts in your head on how to best describe that film but the best you can come up with is

"**** me"

p.s.s Robin Williams lake scene is probably one of greatest scene I have ever watched

I haven't seen this in absolutely ages, I know it's bloody brilliant but I can't for the life of me remember why, gonna watch it tonight now. Nice one.

Guest MattP

"**** me"

It's an awesome speech, really is.

Can't believe some dont like the deer hunter. Thought it was brilliant

Pain & Gain is a great movie,hard to believe its a true story

It's a true story, but I guess tongue-in-cheek you might say that the story was injected with a tad bit of steroids (as most Bay films are), thus making it a bit more entertaining. I thought Dwayne had the best character, and played it well.

It's a true story, but I guess tongue-in-cheek you might say that the story was injected with a tad bit of steroids (as most Bay films are), thus making it a bit more entertaining. I thought Dwayne had the best character, and played it well.

its the least Michael Bay has spent making a movie since Bad Boys

Wahlberg ,Johnson & Bay all took pay cuts to help the film get made

Just watched We're The Millers, Very good comedy plus Jenifer Aniston plays a stripper in it and shes looking HOT. good cast/acting and funny all the way through. 9/10

I wouldn't care if you said it was the worst film you'd ever seen, I'd still want to see it.

Just watched it. It was dreadful. Over directed, cgi-laden, with barely an ounce of characterisation or actual plot.

Some of the cgi was OTT but it had everything you want from a film, good  looking women, mystery, twist and turns, action and a car chase. Good entertainment.

Some of the cgi was OTT but it had everything you want from a film, good  looking women, mystery, twist and turns, action and a car chase. Good entertainment.

I'm all for mindless entertainment, though what I don't care for is main characters that have a zero likability factor regardless of what they look like. When you are watching and aren't bothered whether they all fail in their endeavours or all die simultaneously, then you know you are watching a stinker. That's even looking at the enormous gaping plot holes and reality checks. What magical team builds the sets, and co-ordinates the shows? Where does the money come from to set up this elaborate and immensely expensive set-ups? All questions that can be ignored in a 'I'm not thinking' film, but fairly important given the investigative nature of storyline. All the fancy camerawork and CGI can't save this film I'm afraid.

Watched American Gangster last night. It's always a big thing for me to make it through a 3 hour film without turning it off, getting distracted or losing interest. None of those happened - thoroughly rewarding experience. ****

Edited by James.