Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Watched this really good film last night on tv but can't remember what it was called but it was about this boy in America and his family go on holiday and forget him. He gets up to all sorts of mischief on his own (not wanking) and these 2 burglars try and break into the house. It was really sad and I cried a lot and got a tingly foreskin a bit. Anyone know the name of the film?

Operation Yewtree awaits

Watched this really good film last night on tv but can't remember what it was called but it was about this boy in America and his family go on holiday and forget him. He gets up to all sorts of mischief on his own (not wanking) and these 2 burglars try and break into the house. It was really sad and I cried a lot and got a tingly foreskin a bit. Anyone know the name of the film?

It's 'Home Alone'.

Couple of films on BBC2 last night

The Resident - decent psychological thriller about a landlord stalking his tenant

Shadow of the Vampire - dramatization about the makong of Nosferatu,very good

Only God Forgives.

Glad I've eaten prior to watching it.

Still unsure what to make of it - is it a trivial, overly brutal opera set in Thailand or a dream-like twist on a Shakespearian tale with a hint of Kitano?

Edited by MC Prussian

Guest seanfox778

Saw American Hustle on Friday, thought it was excellent 8/10.

I'm looking forward to that.

Watched Hollow Man for the first time in years, the SFX are still decent but it's a pretty sh*te film

It was good, but for some reason I wasn't expecting it to be so light hearted, great acting all round though.

Yeah it definitely wasn't what I expected but I loved it. Christian Bale was on another level, amazing performance.

Now I'm looking forward to seeing The Wolf of Wall Street later this month.

Weirdest film you ever seen? Sky Captain and world of tomorrow! I just simply couldn't get the film, acting in the film is so awkward, you can tell all the actors in this are unsure how to act in this. Jude Law looks bored to hell.

If that's the weirdest film you have seen you should watch some of the messed up Japanese shit.