Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

On the topic of geeks.... although i'm no star trek fan, the trailer looks bloody awesome and makes me want to go see it!

Im a massive Star Wars fan and loathe trekkies with a passion. But i saw the trailer last night and even i was tempted. Damn Simon Pegg for being in it.

Saw the Damned United last night.

Not the most historically accurate of films, but features good performances by Michael Sheen and Timothy Spall.

And it's essential viewing for anyone who wishes to understand why Leeds United are the most widely-loathed club in the land.

Watched Ghost Town last night, not too bad really. I wasn't expecting a great deal from it being a Ricky Gervais film, but it had its funny moments, mainly from Gervais playing his usual generic character and it had a good heart to it.

Whats his name? OLE!

I must have made everyone call me The Dude for about 6 months after first seeing that film. It never caught on.

Smuts i'm dissappointed. I was expecting that comment, but i was hoping for something with a touch more class, espically off yourself

Smuts i'm dissappointed. I was expecting that comment, but i was hoping for something with a touch more class, espically off yourself
By class, i meant something at least living up to his name a wee bit more

You clearly don't know me well enough yet :D

However on a totally unrelated note, is fooking a cabbage patch doll peadophillia? Cos they've been around since the 80's surely there legal by now?

However on a totally unrelated note, is fooking a cabbage patch doll peadophillia? Cos they've been around since the 80's surely there legal by now?

See thats more the standard i was expecting. It must have just been to early in the morning for you

I would say as long as she doesnt say no, no complaints. Additionally if you have sex with a prostitue without her permission; is that rape or shoplifting?

Someone's gonna say it, so I might aswell :D

Potentially!