Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

The book was much better and from a good series of easy read paperbacks.

Clint Eastwood. Film was okay but weirdly the killer in the film was actually one of the good guys in the book. Again the book was far better. Not the same series of books but the same writer.

Just watched the pilot episode of Bosch on Lovefilm, based on the Harry Bosch books by Michael Connelly. It was quite good looks like they're going to make a series.

Has anyone seen the bank job? It's on later so I might watch it, but I only watch films that are good or recommended as I don't wanna waste my time.

If it's the one with Jason Statham in then yes, well worth watching.

The Lincoln Lawyer.

Thought it was brilliant, 8/10. Gripping courtroom thriller starring Matthew McConaughey and a great cast, surprised I hadn't heard of it until now. It must of slipped under my radar but I highly recommend it.

The book is good but unusually, the movie is decent. Bought it on Blu-Ray after watching it.

Anyway, went cinema this morning to see Lone Survivor. Enjoyable and shows Mark Kermode up to be a twat. In fact, all movie critics are twats.

Greatest stupid film ever. 

I see you're Zombeaver and raise you Rectuma...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1w4R9KpxRw

whilst i am impressed by the level of "sexy teens" that Zombeavers offers and Rectuma seems to have its own special place... can anyone really top...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwsqFR5bh6Q