Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Unlikely that they will be on TV for a long time. Get Lovefilm or Netflix, you can watch unlimited films for the same price to watch one film on Virgin films.

I had it on trial but never watched any so not sure if it will be worth it. Never got around to watch any. May try again.

When Harry met Sally- had to abort it halfway through as my girlfriend kept falling asleep after an early start today. Enjoyed it so far so I was annoyed when I had to stop it! Anyone mind stopping a movie halfway or does it grinded your gears? I don't mind stopping if I am the one who are tired though.

Please let it be true hahaha   Peel the power! Comic favourite Bananaman is latest superhero bound for big screen

caroline1.jpg?w=40&h=40&crop=1Caroline Westbrook Tuesday 18 Mar 2014 1:27 pm
ay_26229520.jpg?w=650&h=676&crop=1#038;hWatch out! Bananaman is reportedly on his way to the big screen (Picture: Supplied)

There’s a new superhero heading to the big screen to rival Batman, Superman and Ant-Man – and it comes in the shape of 80s comic favourite Bananaman.

Yes, banana fans, it appears that the fruit-chomping crimefighter – and his alter ego Eric Wimp – will, according to an official website for the project, be surfacing at a cinema near you in 2015.

However the Bananaman Movie site gives little else away, apart from inviting users to ‘#peelthepower’ and crediting both Elstree Studios and Bananaman creators DC Thomson as being involved with the film.

The lack of information has left fans speculating over what to expect from the film – with one saying on Twitter:’ The 9 year old Dandy subscriber so wants this to happen,’ while others added: I don’t like bananas but I do like Bananaman. This movie needs to happen,’ and ‘If done well, this could be AMAZING!’

Please let it be true hahaha   Peel the power! Comic favourite Bananaman is latest superhero bound for big screen

ay_26229520.jpg?w=650&h=676&crop=1#038;hWatch out! Bananaman is reportedly on his way to the big screen (Picture: Supplied)

There’s a new superhero heading to the big screen to rival Batman, Superman and Ant-Man – and it comes in the shape of 80s comic favourite Bananaman.

Yes, banana fans, it appears that the fruit-chomping crimefighter – and his alter ego Eric Wimp – will, according to an official website for the project, be surfacing at a cinema near you in 2015.

However the Bananaman Movie site gives little else away, apart from inviting users to ‘#peelthepower’ and crediting both Elstree Studios and Bananaman creators DC Thomson as being involved with the film.

The lack of information has left fans speculating over what to expect from the film – with one saying on Twitter:’ The 9 year old Dandy subscriber so wants this to happen,’ while others added: I don’t like bananas but I do like Bananaman. This movie needs to happen,’ and ‘If done well, this could be AMAZING!’

I'd like to audition now....

post-5438-0-88536500-1395158913_thumb.jp

Edited by rico

Saw a website doing a dream cast for cartoon movies and they had Bill Hader as Bananaman which was a great shout!

Funny Rico mentioning "Sexy Beast".

I went to see Glazer's newest output "Under The Skin". I won't spoil it too much, but I liked it a lot.

Not just because it's almost dialogue-free, open to many interpretations, many things are left unsaid and left to the viewer to make his mind up.

Under-the-Skin-009.jpg

Aliens never looked sexier - apart from Natasha Henstridge, maybe.

Funny Rico mentioning "Sexy Beast".

I went to see Glazer's newest output "Under The Skin". I won't spoil it too much, but I liked it a lot.

Not just because it's almost dialogue-free, open to many interpretations, many things are left unsaid and left to the viewer to make his mind up.

Under-the-Skin-009.jpg

Aliens never looked sexier - apart from Natasha Henstridge, maybe.

You might like this. Looks pretty good from the trailer. 

How about Arnold Schwarzenegger in the lead lol

Looking forward to seeing Richard Ayoade's new movie "The Double" soon. There's just something about his style and philosophy that deeply speaks to me. Maybe it's an inherent joy and knack for making "joyful" and still somewhat demanding and slightly sinister films without getting too intellectual.

Edited by MC Prussian

Now my daughter is getting older (she is 7) we are now watching more and more animated films (ie disney and dreamworks)

I think dreamworks just edges it for me for the best films. The likes of bee movie, puss in boots, how to train your dragon and turbo (LOVE turbo) are brilliant films. Although Disney with toy story, ratatouille, cars etc are also brilliant.

Is there anyone else in the same position as me and have to watch alot of animated films??? Who would you say makes the better animated movies?? i find some of the animated films much better than some of the major blockbusters.