Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I think there's enough Godzilla in it but then - contrary to popular belief - I'm not a massive geek.

I'm happy watching a massive monster smash up another massive monster but if you want me to pay a tenner to go and see it, I want some human interest and some actual drama to keep it interesting.

There's ample monster fighting at the end. Any more would have been gratuitous fan service for the sweaty weeabos who are probably still upset it wasn't just a man in a suit.

I think there's enough Godzilla in it but then - contrary to popular belief - I'm not a massive geek.

I'm happy watching a massive monster smash up another massive monster but if you want me to pay a tenner to go and see it, I want some human interest and some actual drama to keep it interesting.

There's ample monster fighting at the end. Any more would have been gratuitous fan service for the sweaty weeabos who are probably still upset it wasn't just a man in a suit.

It's a shame what he's fighting is just a big beetle.

Tried to watch the lego movie but no.

I've started watching Nebraska a few times but keep getting distrated before getting into it. Shame as it looks like it could be alright.

Blue is the warmest colour, simple but very powerfully acted french lesbian love story with a decidely unbritish amount of eroticism 9.05/10

Billy Madison thanks for the recommendation netflix christ almighty 0.31/10

Tried to watch the lego movie but no.

I've started watching Nebraska a few times but keep getting distrated before getting into it. Shame as it looks like it could be alright.

Blue is the warmest colour, simple but very powerfully acted french lesbian love story with a decidely unbritish amount of eroticism 9.05/10

Billy Madison thanks for the recommendation netflix christ almighty 0.31/10

It doesnt change.. what you see in the first 10-20  mins...is pretty much the whole movie, it was OK, but dont get the love for it myself.

It doesnt change.. what you see in the first 10-20 mins...is pretty much the whole movie, it was OK, but dont get the love for it myself.

Haha I absolutely adored the film. But I like those types of films a lot.

For me, I've recently watched Enemy, which was weird. My friends and I had a horror movie night and watched paranormal activity 4, The Quiet Ones and some demon film. The demon film was absolutely trash but the other two were quite okay actually.

I just watched Lincoln Lawyer, another film I really enjoyed. Matthew McConaughey owns that drunk lawyer/detective role. True detective is an example.

I never give films a score, to me they're poor, meh or good. Then the odd film will be a wow!

Seriously haven't watched a great film since Wolf of Wall Street, absolutely brilliant that film, may even buy the special steelbook blu ray. :whistle: 

The Departed is my choice of film for tonight, now that falls in the good maybe even wow bracket.