Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Monuments Men

Couldn't make up it's mind as to what type of film it wanted to be.

Disappointing but okay.

Still want to see this - trailers made it look good so I hope I end up disagreeing with you.

When's Tarantino bringing a film out? not heard from him since Django?

I watched '12 Years a Slave' yesterday, and it's got to be one of the most over-rated film I've ever seen. Very factual and shocking however it failed to touch me on an emotional level, maybe i'm just insensitive. 

That's impressive. Not even the whipping scene? 

The Lego Movie. Top animation, great voice acting, surprisingly a well written story and the jokes hit home 9 times out of 10. As good as if not superior to Wreck It Ralph.

EDIT: just scrolled up the thread and Moosebreath's opinion is WRONG.

Edited by Sharpe's Fox

Sonic the Hedgehog 'gets big screen treatment'

_53624670_3098first.jpgSega's now-famous mascot was almost an armadillo, rabbit or dog

Cult video game Sonic the Hedgehog is getting a big screen makeover.

Sony is teaming up with a Japan-based animation company, Marza Animation Planet, to create a film featuring the world's fastest hedgehog.

"There are limitless stories to tell with a character like Sonic... and a built-in international fan base," said Columbia's Hannah Minghella.

Like the Smurfs franchise, the film will blend live action with animation.

"We're confident that this collaboration will bring a fresh take to Sonic while still capturing everything that the fans love about him," said Marza's chief Masanao Maeda.

More than 140 million Sonic the Hedgehog games have been sold over the past two decades. The first platform game was released in 1991.

The forthcoming movie will feature key characters from the games franchise including Dr Eggman, Sonic's mad-scientist nemesis.

Neal Moritz, whose films include the current 22 Jump Street and the Fast & Furious franchise, will produce

So who will want to go and see this. I may be tempted