Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Mission+to+mars_film_scifiguide.jpg

Just watched this once again, a good movie but for some reason it appeared to been classed as a flop. It's one sci-fi you hardly hear mentioned much, what's people's thought on this one?

Decent film until the ending

Went to see "Goldfinger" again, in an original print.

Although it will always live on as my personal Bond favourite in the series, I have to admit the movie hasn't aged well.

You've got to leave logic at home and there's also so many film mistakes (continuity)

The punchlines and the romantic tête-à-têtes are still classic, though. And Froebe plays the best part of his career ("It Happened In Broad Daylight" excluded).

Locke - 80 minutes of a bloke in a car talking on the phone, much of the conversation about concrete. Sounds good? It's decent. 7/10.

Under the Skin. Starts off a bit weird and continues in the same vein throughout. No idea what any of it was supposed to mean so I suppose that was probably the point. A solid wtf/10 with bonus points for what may or may not have been Scarlett Johansson fully nude on several occasions.

This on reflection was a good piece of art. 7.7/10.

Deadheads,Shaun Of The Dead type movie,watchable

deadheads.jpg

Watched 20 mins the other night and couldn't watch anymore....

Edited by Chrisuki

Enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy today, top film - some good action sequences, nice humour, strong story -cool! Very impressed by Karen Gillan's performance - was expecting that to be a weak link, but no, very good. :thumbup:

Saw Purge Anarchy on release, thought it was a decent film and well worth watching.

Inbetweeners 2 out tomorrow, who will be going?

I saw it. Very funny, neal was just hilarious all the way through! just wish it wasn't the end of it all.

Saw the purge, was alright and I also watched dawn of the planet of the apes which I really enjoyed.

Edited by lcfc1994