Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Inbetweeners 2 was really good. Laughed most of the way through. Not quite sure if it better than the first. Well worth going to watch.

Yep seen it myself last night decent flick really, a joke in nearly every scene. A much bigger budget in this than compared to the first, the story itself is alright I suppose though I did get a feeling like the script was kinda rushed... one or two characters from the first film appear to have changed personality wise in fact seem like different characters altogether.

Anyway if your inbetweeners fan go and check it out, if your not and your looking to get into the inbetweeners then watch the first film first. Is it better than the first film?... not sure undecided really, I'd say the jokes are better in this one but the story is better in the first film.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Anyway if your inbetweeners fan go and check it out, if your not and your looking to get into the inbetweeners then watch the first film first. Is it better than the first film?... not sure undecided really, I'd say the jokes are better in this one but the story is better in the first film.

Cheers Jonathan

Just finished watching ID, the original film. I read the book on holiday and found that a lot better than the film.

Though in the film they missed out a lot of bits that were in the book, and in the book they missed out a few things that were in the film.

Anyone else watched it and care to tell me which ones more accurate to the truth.

The Prestige is on BBC2 at 10pm Can't remember seeing it before. Christopher Bale and Michael Cain so might be OK.

Unbelievable!

I bought it on DVD last week because I'd been looking for it for years.

Watched it last night - 8/10. Weird ending, but it's so well put together.

Unbelievable!

In a similar situation myself.

Last week I realised that I only needed 1 Olympic 50p coin to complete the set.ordered one of eBay for £7 (the football one).

The day after it arrived I got one in my change from the shop.

Unbelievable!

I should have paid more attention to it. Watching it and on my laptop. good film that won't be on TV that often. in fact cannot remember it being on before yet Con Air is on half a dozen times a year.

• 2 weeks later...

Guardians Of The Galaxy,great film,got everything in it,comedy,action and characters you actually care about

But, but, but it's a comic book movie! That means it by definition can't be as good as any film based on realistic events. Right?

I thought it was a little lacking in places but superb entertainment.