Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Saw the bank job the other day, surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Great film and the main bird was quite tasty I must admit. It also led to me doing a lot of research on bank robberies etc. 

75/100

Saffron Burrows, an absolute worldy and also a lesbian which breaks my heart. She actually went out with some woman who was in Harry Potter (no not Hermione, that would be a Harry Potter worth watching).  This one..... which makes it even more heart breaking.

145639_36.jpg

Great... another super hero movie, just what we needed.

Since Marvel took control of there own movies, most of them havent been as stereotypically superhero'y. Guardians and Winter Soldier definitely werent, and Ant-Man is a heist movie so that will differ from what you'd expect probably.

Since Marvel took control of there own movies, most of them havent been as stereotypically superhero'y. Guardians and Winter Soldier definitely werent, and Ant-Man is a heist movie so that will differ from what you'd expect probably.

It's still another wanky comic book movie which are just being done to death. I'm not a big fan of most of them anyway, so it's not really my genre in the first place. The older I get the more I'm interested in a decent story than a load of action and CGI.

I can count on one hand the really good films I've seen in recent years. Watched The Help again over Christmas and it reminded me how few films are about with a decent story in it.

• Like 2

It's still another wanky comic book movie which are just being done to death. I'm not a big fan of most of them anyway, so it's not really my genre in the first place. The older I get the more I'm interested in a decent story than a load of action and CGI.

I can count on one hand the really good films I've seen in recent years. Watched The Help again over Christmas and it reminded me how few films are about with a decent story in it.

Watched The Help on Nye, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Guest seanfox778

Ant-man latest Marvel trailer

I like superhero movies but that trailer does make the film look a bit lame, does anyone remember an old Tv show similar to the Power Rangers called Masked Rider? Ant-Man reminded me of that.

The dropped the ball by changing director. That trailer looks shite.

Was a strange one,Edgar Wright spent 3 or 4 years developing it then was dropped as soon as his test footage was released

Was a strange one,Edgar Wright spent 3 or 4 years developing it then was dropped as soon as his test footage was released

to be fair as super hero's go ive always hated the story arc of ant man. i think now they are trying to spit out as much marvel as they can to saturate the market.

aqua man will be released soon you watch!

to be fair as super hero's go ive always hated the story arc of ant man. i think now they are trying to spit out as much marvel as they can to saturate the market.

aqua man will be released soon you watch!

Aqua-man is DC unless you meant Sub-Mariner?  :thumbup:

Birdman - my wife couldn't get past the first 20 mins! I'll probably give it another try alone sometime.

Lucy - so many holes 5.5/10

Shocking film! The concept had promise, but the execution was poor.

Foxcatcher is worth a watch - excellent performances by Tatum, Carell and Ruffalo.