Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Ok I will go see it then. It winds me up mostly because all the kids talk like that around my town, you could understand if I lived in London but I live in Cornwall haha.

The trailer shows the worst if his chavvy talking, the rest of the film is just him talking with a South London accent.

Guest seanfox778

The trailer shows the worst if his chavvy talking, the rest of the film is just him talking with a South London accent.

I went to see it tonight but I'm on holiday and it's not released till the 12th here.

I saw Jupiter Ascending instead 6.5/10. Entertaining film Mila Kunis and Channing Tatum worked quite well together. The CGI was good, it must've cost a bomb to make. The bad guys were pretty weak characters and the main one sounded like an elderly dying woman. Overall it was good harmless fun with great action scenes.

Guest seanfox778

A Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis partnership must be the Hollywood version of Akinbiyi and Benjamin.

Hahaha. I don't think space monsters would pick a fight with Ade and Trev if they knew what was good for them.

Hoping to catch it after my run on Sunday but haven't found it to watch anywhere yet. Looks class though.

Post on here if you see it. Now I've decided not to argue with strangers about City anymore I need to argue with strangers about cinema instead.

Edited by ttfn

Whiplash 7.1/10. Was OK/good. Glad it wasn't any longer though. Plot didn't throw up any surprises. I think the takeaway message for me was that it takes a lot of commitment to get really good at playing the drums and that at some point you'll probably benefit from some tough love. I did already know that though.

Edited by MooseBreath

Alien Resurrection - 7/20 - Really Alien 3 and 4 were such a mess and nearly ruined one of my favourite film franchises, but then we had...

Prometheus - 38/41. Love this flick.

Eh... You actually liked Promethueus? :huh:

Must watch, sums up everything wrong with it:

Edited by Phube