Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

**** me just watched a film called exam, what a load of shit. Thought it was gonna be pretty clever but no it was shit.

22/100

Before that I watched The Internet's own Boy, now that was much better. It is a documentary about a guy who formed reddit and then went on to be a political campaigner with regards to Internet censorship. Very good and is on youtube. 

Saw a strange film on the Horror Channel. It was Korean called Oldboy. About a bloke who had been imprisoned for 15 years and vowed revenge upon being released but there were skeletons in the cupboard and a few twists and turns along the way. Decent film but confusing in parts.

Saw a strange film on the Horror Channel. It was Korean called Oldboy. About a bloke who had been imprisoned for 15 years and vowed revenge upon being released but there were skeletons in the cupboard and a few twists and turns along the way. Decent film but confusing in parts.

Oldboy is an utter classic with a deeply messed up ending. Fine movie. Just a shame Hollywood had to do one of their rubbish adaptations of it recently.

Seen a few trailers for that. Undecided as to whether I want to watch it or not. 

It's like a shoot em up game.

Really no story at all, the guy just goes around killing people.

Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast:

I've now seen a couple of these and they are pretty good (with Lassater as an executive producer what would you expect?) but this one has probably one of the most depressing endings for a film (let alone kids film)... I'm an emotional wreck... :cry: