Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

watching one called Road Train. A bit gory. Horror Channel. Next up 22.50 Night of the Living Dead.

The woman is depicted as useless as usual. First she rons away from a zombie and climbs into a car, doesn't start it until it had smashed the window then crashes into a tree which is off the road after only a few yards.

Edited by Rincewind

Watched Birdman tonight.

Decent entertainment that leaves you slightly thinking at the end - however, it tries to be too clever for its own sake especially in the beginning, where the narrative feels contrived and the dialogue overbearing.

Gets better towards the end and I think it's a great "little" movie about what it's like to be a fading stage actor.

Michael Keaton fills out his role with much dignity.

Transformers - Age of extinction 1/10 and that's being generous.

I'd heard the reviews and knew it would be bad, but good god. It's almost like they have given up trying to actually have and kind of story behind the action (lets face it the stories were thin on the ground in the others as well). Awful writing and acting, with so much CGI they look like they gave up even trying to make it look good as they didn't have the time.

Turns out it made more money than any other film in the last year. Bonkers.

Get on up.

Brilliant film. Genius artist.

Inspires me to play again.

Didn't rate the film. flashbacking all over the place, skimmed over so many interesting parts of his life. The lead actor took his part well though and the music was fantastic.

Didn't rate the film. flashbacking all over the place, skimmed over so many interesting parts of his life. The lead actor took his part well though and the music was fantastic.

I agree. I wouldn't say there were too many inappropriate flashbacks, but certainly there were a lot.

Some of the best acting I've seen for a while though.

Music! Yes. Amazing. I wish I had a little of these guys talent. I've learnt to play instruments through hard work. It is just natural to the guys depicted in this movie.

fury.jpg

Just finished watching this and I've got to say I thought it was Excellent,

Really intense and what I call a proper war film, it showed what a real war is like!

The only scene I'll mention is there's a sequence in a house where the troops sit and down and have meal, I its a good scene but it started to drag maybe the scene could have been cut down.

Performances was good, Logan Lerman I feel as got a bright future in acting, also Shila LaBeouf an actor I've never been in keen but I've got to say this is probably his best performance so far. On Brad Pitt erm.. he's done some good films in the past but at times I think he does overact once again maybe he does overact in this.

Anyway check this out if you haven't already. a 7/10.