Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

There are none yet. You might get a cam one any day now as it's at the pictures but I don't think there'll be a good quality torrent til it's out on dvd

Looks like i'm going to have to dig deeper into my student loan and pay a visit to mr cinema then.

Here!

Smuts!

I can't see this at work but im assuming its Extreme Movie and on supernovatube :wub:

I'll have this tonight methinks!

Watched the Arsenal game and spliced in some HIMYM, 30 Rock and The Wire instead of Caddyshack 2. I'll open that one day.

Tempted by Bring It On, Space Jam or Josie and the Pussycats tonight.

I can't see this at work but im assuming its Extreme Movie and on supernovatube :wub:

I'll have this tonight methinks!

Watched the Arsenal game and spliced in some HIMYM, 30 Rock and The Wire instead of Caddyshack 2. I'll open that one day.

Tempted by Bring It On, Space Jam or Josie and the Pussycats tonight.

Cheerleaders, carton characters and manufactured pop bands, i like your taste :thumbup:

I watched Taken a few nights ago on Sky Box Office with Liam Neeson in it, decent film. Bit unrealistic in the action scenes but I enjoy that shit. My Grandad has just invested in Quantem of Solace so I will be borrowing that off him soon.

I came to the same conclusion. Took me by surprise as i weren't expecting owt and really enjoyed it.

Much like My Bloody Valentine which i went in knowing was gonna be shit and came out having enjoyed it cos i expected it to be so bad.