Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Good film on BBC two at 22.50 Apocalypte. about a tribe that are captured by early native indians (America) and taken to be sacrificed to a Sun God.

seen it a few times so may not watch it again. Keeps being shown every 6 months or so.

One on at 9 called looper sounds interesting.

• Like 1

Good film on BBC two at 22.50 Apocalypte. about a tribe that are captured by early native indians (America) and taken to be sacrificed to a Sun God.

seen it a few times so may not watch it again. Keeps being shown every 6 months or so.

One on at 9 called looper sounds interesting.

Cheers Rince I meant to Sky+ Looper and I'd forgotten :)

Watching tv last night and Small Soilders was on haven't watched that nearly twelve years, but my opinion on it still hasn't changed. A good movie I'd say it's a good film for older kids cause at times it's quite violent, cause it's nothing like a Toy Story.  

6/10 for me. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

Guest seanfox778

Get Hard 5/10.

All the best bits are in the trailer. Pretty disappointed with the lack of comedy, a lot of dull, obvious jokes. Expected better.

Then I watched Transformers - Age Of Extinction, what a load of utter shite! The Transformers films just get worse & worse, doesn't help when you have Michael Bay at the helm, he's a franchise killer

Edited by Chrisuki