Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Nope. The DVD had the choice of both endings, and also an opportunity to watch the entire film in black and white. Not sure why, but it did.

Most films have alternative endings that come to light eventually. But the vast majority of people who have seen the film (myself included) saw the ending he went with in the final cut. I'm not saying King could of done a better job or saying anything against Darabont as a Director, I rate the guy incredibly highly, just stating the ending of the Mist undid a lot of the good work throughout the film, regardless of the source material, imo, it just seemed shock for shocks sake and didn't fit the tone of the film at all.

Most films have alternative endings that come to light eventually. But the vast majority of people who have seen the film (myself included) saw the ending he went with in the final cut. I'm not saying King could of done a better job or saying anything against Darabont as a Director, I rate the guy incredibly highly, just stating the ending of the Mist undid a lot of the good work throughout the film, regardless of the source material, imo, it just seemed shock for shocks sake and didn't fit the tone of the film at all.

King has specifically said that he wished he had come up with that ending, and approved it even before it was filmed.  :thumbup:

Good for him, good for both of them, even if everyone else in the world thinks it's the greatest ending to any films ever made, I hate it, don't see what's hard to understand about that?

I'm not trying to change your mind...I'm just telling you more information about the film. Don't be a dick about it.

Just been watching Tomorrow Never Dies, what I think is a underated Bond film. Speaking of which what is everyone's favourite and least favourite bond movie?

I too like that bond film, much more realistic premise!

I always liked OHMSS except Lazenby was a bit crap...

Finally watched Life of Pi - boring, 3/10. 

Went to see Spongebob: Sponge Out of Water; it's a decent laugh, 6/10.

I've not posted in months but read your mouth breather comment and felt compelled. Life of pi 3 sponge bob 6....

It's like a bad dream of final score. Get to **** you cretin

I've not posted in months but read your mouth breather comment and felt compelled. Life of pi 3 sponge bob 6....

It's like a bad dream of final score. Get to **** you cretin

Life of Pi is just tedious - if the other half didn't want to watch it I've have turned off after about 20 minutes. Spongebob is a set of cheap laughs - it's no award winner but as far as light entertainment goes, it's ok.