Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Just been watching The Living Daylights, first time I've fully watched it in nearly ten years. To be honest for years it was one of my least favourite Bond films, I think one of the main factors was that Timothy Dalton was 007, don't get me wrong I've got nothing against Dalton and he's an terrific actor but just simply not right for the role of Bond. I just find him a bit too gritty and less suave, when you see him on screen as Bond you just don't see Bond, if you get my drift. Not enough intimidating presents

When watching The Living Daylights today my opinion on the movie as changed, its got a great plot and a lot more down to earth than some other Bond films. The only problem with it is Dalton, if Brosnan took the role in 87 then I think the movie would have been perfect.   

Guest seanfox778

Finally saw the Avengers and I was a little underwhelmed if I'm honest. 6/10. A lot of pointless scenes and the bad guy should've been more of a threat.

p162564_d_v7_aa.jpg

I've just watched The Departed. It was ok but a bit of a shit ending.

They just killed everyone off :unsure:

They condensed two sequels to the original in to a pretty rushed ending.

The originals are a Trilogy and Matt Damon's character is in all of them. He tries to redeem himself after the Leo equivalent dies.

Pretty different. The bit about them both dating Vera Farmiga is different too.

Tried watching Taken 3 last night. Could not get into it at all. Turned it off. 

I enjoyed it - probably least of the three but still had plenty of action and "Dad" came up big!