Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark_movie_poster-268

An ultimate classic, the truck chase in the desert is one of the best. This and The Last Crusade were great movies, Temple Of Doom I'm simply unsure about along with Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull. The problem with Indy 4 was they left it too late, Harrison was in his mid 60's and to be honest he looked even older. They could have even have made it in the late 90's, early 2000's yeah Harrison would have been in his 50's but you could still imagine him taking care of himself. Another thing that ruined Kingdom was the appearance of Shia Labeouf, the whole thing about Indy having a son he never knew about, I found a little chessy and when Karen Allen shows up it becomes even more chessier, god her acting is abysmal.

With Indy 5 been announced, I just don't have a clue in which way they can turn the character. Harrison is just too old and even so with Indy getting married at the end of the last film, it kinda of changes things. Is it going to be a reboot?

I wonder if Ken posted that thinking it was a movie that was going to portray mental illness in a positive light lol

How can mental illness be positive?  It was more to do with how the parents coped with raising  him.ASPD is a difficult thing to deal with.

I was looking for the book which is a lot different to the film. It is  more to do with the aftermat after Kevin had gone beserk at his school. The parents are seperated and the book is a series of communications from the  mother's perspective.

Guest seanfox778

it only came out in the cinema in march

Ah, that'd be why then. guess i'll just wait a while. 

Lawnmower Man on TV a couple of nights ago. Even more brilliantly awful than I remember. Favourite line: "He absorbed Latin in two hours. It took me a year just to learn the alphabet".

lol I saw that at the pictures as well. It really was crap.

Went to watch San Andreas last night. Is there a more cheesy actor than The Rock?

Well he's now possibly going to star in a re-make of Big Trouble in Little China. No!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thewrap.com/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-to-star-in-big-trouble-in-little-china-remake-exclusive/

raiders_of_the_lost_ark_movie_poster-268

An ultimate classic, the truck chase in the desert is one of the best. This and The Last Crusade were great movies, Temple Of Doom I'm simply unsure about along with Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull. The problem with Indy 4 was they left it too late, Harrison was in his mid 60's and to be honest he looked even older. They could have even have made it in the late 90's, early 2000's yeah Harrison would have been in his 50's but you could still imagine him taking care of himself. Another thing that ruined Kingdom was the appearance of Shia Labeouf, the whole thing about Indy having a son he never knew about, I found a little chessy and when Karen Allen shows up it becomes even more chessier, god her acting is abysmal.

With Indy 5 been announced, I just don't have a clue in which way they can turn the character. Harrison is just too old and even so with Indy getting married at the end of the last film, it kinda of changes things. Is it going to be a reboot?

Raiders of the Lost Ark by far the best of the Indiana Jones films. Absolutely brilliant. 

Got an old film in my head, which I can't remember the name of.

It's a sci-fi, where the boy at the start is pretty young, his mum has died (I think) and he's best mates with a fat guy. They are directing a film on a train line when something strange happens, and it turns into a sci-fi. Young blonde girl is a big character as well.

Any ideas? Sorry it's a bit vague.