Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Got an old film in my head, which I can't remember the name of.

It's a sci-fi, where the boy at the start is pretty young, his mum has died (I think) and he's best mates with a fat guy. They are directing a film on a train line when something strange happens, and it turns into a sci-fi. Young blonde girl is a big character as well.

Any ideas? Sorry it's a bit vague. 

Super 8 - maybe?

• Like 1

Good Kill - Started well but I got bored by the middle of the film. I did stick with it and there's definitely bits in the film to make you stop and think, but I'd still only give it a disappointing 5.5/10 which is a shame as I usually like Andrew Niccol films.

Edited by Leicfox

San Andreas 3d - the very best comedy film ive seen in years!

Simply brilliant, the rock is a sure thing for best actor and if the screenplay doesnt win a golden globe AND an Oscar, then i can only assume that FIFA have been involved in the awards ceremony!

cliche2.png

Just watched a little flick called Search Party based solely on the cast - TJ Miller and Thomas Middlematch from Silicon Valley. Adam Pally from Happy Endings. Shannon Woodward from Raising Hope and the love of my life Alison Brie from Community.

Absolutely hilarious throwaway road trip film. Conforms to every obvious stereotype and still manages to be funny.

Spoiler alert - there is a lot of full frontal nudity in it.

Would highly recommend watching if you've got a couple of hours to kill.

Great film that may or may not be about time travel

fid12429.jpg

Purge 2 - surprisingly enjoyed it

Definitely better than the 1st

Edited by rico

glad i spent £9.40 on Jurassic World i loved it! if you do as the producers wanted and forgot about the lost world and 3 and saw this as a direct sequel it works so well!

and there is a full blown dino fight towards the end that is fantastic!