Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Just spent two hours watching Shame.

I can see why they called it that as that's two hours I'll never get back.

Might have been a decent film if it wasn't so bloody pretencious. You can't see or hear anything half the time. I'm all for artistic direction but that's just a bit too moody for me.

Plus the missus has just seen the size of Fassbender's cock which is not good news for either of us.

Edited by Paddy.

Peter Parker must be white and straight. There is no stopping then using black spiderman (Miles Morales) down the line. Like he said they should be focused on creating cool new minority or gay characters rather than changing characters that already exist.

Mad Max: Fury Road - was OK but nowhere near as good as I thought it would be. Impressive locations and stunts but no story and terrible acting. How Nicholas Hoult has any sort of acting career is beyond me. 

As a big Jurassic franchise fan I ****ing loved World. Absolutely ridiculous but insanely good fun.

The four way dino fight at the end had me literally laughing out loud like a moron in the cinema. Genius.

Spot on assessment. Knowingly dumb in places but always fun as opposed to that dumbass Transformers flick I just watched that is plain stupid all the way through.

Pretty brutal so far. Gyllenhaal is super creepy and so far off kilter its almost unwatchable but I can't look away. Literally car crash viewing.

Yeah he came across as a right weirdo on there. I'm not sure whether it was intentional.

Yeah he came across as a right weirdo on there. I'm not sure whether it was intentional.

Pretty sure it was intentional! Great film though, watched it yesterday. Also watched interstellar which i enjoyed too. Dumb and dumber 2 was also much better than i was expected after people saying it was poor when first released. Nothing new but some definate laughs!

Don't know if its been mentioned on here but Big Hero 6 is the best animated film i've seen in a very long time. Well worth a watch!

At the other end of the spectrum, Birdman was shit! Hated it!

Definitely intentional. His rationalisation of ****ed up situations are insane.

The horror house scenes are properly tense and it's only getting more and more uneasy as the arrest plays out.