Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Seeing Terminator Genesis tomorrow, a little bit concerned as so far I've heard a lot of criticism. A few have criticised that Arnie is back, many have complained he's too old. Yet in Salvation people moaned he wasn't in it. Producers just cannot win. Anyone seen it yet? 

Can't believe the reviews mad max got.... Utter bloody tosh. If that's what constitutes a good film these days I give up. Did they even bother with a story line and script? I think they just turned up, crashed stuff, blew it up and shot a few people... Job done.

Agree,literally drives a lorry to one destination and then back again

Finally got round to seeing the end of bunch of films and forced myself to find out why woman were so desperate to watch Fiddy Shapes.

Ex-Machina - good film, with interesting ideas, but given the hype I was expecting more dramatic twists. The dance scene was so out of place to be funny.

American Sniper - Eastwood, guns, and barely moralising about them, cos American heroes matter of all, y'all. The good fight.

Fiddy Shapes - The only wet knickers should be from laughing at how shite it was. The end.

Guest seanfox778

Seeing Terminator Genesis tomorrow, a little bit concerned as so far I've heard a lot of criticism. A few have criticised that Arnie is back, many have complained he's too old. Yet in Salvation people moaned he wasn't in it. Producers just cannot win. Anyone seen it yet?

I saw it the other day, better than 3 & 4 and i really enjoyed it when I didn't expect to, to be honest. You can tell they focussed on what made the first two so great and they tried to use that. To me it felt like a real Terminator film. Should've been a bit darker though. Edited by seanfox778

I saw it the other day, better than 3 & 4 and i really enjoyed it when I didn't expect to, to be honest. You can tell they focussed on what made the first two so great and they tried to use that. To me it felt like a real Terminator film. Should've been a bit darker though.

Seen it this evening, agreed about 3 & 4. I did enjoy the experience and was never really that bored through out, one the main factors was seeing the return of Arnie, yeah he's old but at least the producers went along with this and included in the story. The plot I felt was a little weak, the producers really did work hard in trying to get the same style and story of the original two terminator films and to be fair they weren't short of the target. For me the poor points of this is the weak plot (sounded like something, someone wrote on fanfaction), the casting of John Connor and Kyle Reece, also as mentioned wasn't dark enough as it should have been. It was probably a lot more humours that expected. Full of one line references. 

6/10.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Watched rocky 2 last night, enjoyed that as well. was pretty fun and rocky balboa is an incredibly likeable character. starting to see why these films are popular. a bit cheesy in a couple of places, and oi dont get why he spends 6 months training in ducking and dodging, to go in the ring and get repeatedly puched in the face like homer simpson, but i went with it. fun film

Poster_of_the_movie_Another_Earth.jpg

Finally got round to watching this again. Such a good film. Just love sci-fi ideas such as this and films that focus on the such a strange and strained view on the connection of people.

This is also one of my favourites, got the director the godzilla reboot.

MonstersUK.jpg

Edited by IOWFOX

Got rid of the pop ups now on Putlocker.Doing BB first cant watch more than one series at once. Like to see GOT but again its a few series from the beginning will take a while. Hardly watched any TV since I started watching BB. I could fit a film or two in between.

Dont watch so much on my Hudl android. I just wanted to see  if  Putlocker worked. Put  an adblocker on but its not helped so far.

Watched Captain America 2 last night, Marvel is doing a really job for their cinematic universe, I thought Captain America would be the most boring series but it is now turning out to be my favourite. Can't wait for Captain America 3 and Civil War storyline.

Who do you prefer out of Iron Man, Thor and Captain America? 

Never been able to really get into this wave of new marvel films, enjoyed Thor but the avengers films are so bad in my opinion, they kill one world threatening enemy only for another to be waiting to pop up next. Obviously this is the story line with most superhero films but everything just seems way over the top. Same for iron man films, first was good with only 2 suits against each other, I lost interest when there were hundreds of them on the second one and didn't bother with the third, just a special effects show. Snow piercer is a good film if anyone is looking for one to watch.

Got rid of the pop ups now on Putlocker.Doing BB first cant watch more than one series at once. Like to see GOT but again its a few series from the beginning will take a while. Hardly watched any TV since I started watching BB. I could fit a film or two in between.

Dont watch so much on my Hudl android. I just wanted to see  if  Putlocker worked. Put  an adblocker on but its not helped so far.

If your tablet is android, which I think it is then download TVMC(kodi) from here  http://www.tvaddons.ag/tvmc-android/

It's not that complicated and there are no pop ups and you'll be able to see the football on there next season.

Thanks webbo. Working OK. But how do you remove something. I did  a test on a film called Home. It is a kids cartoon. dont really want to watch it at the moment. Also True detective is in the background. May watch it but not yet. The channel suggested on the link does not bring the lists up but genesus does.

I needed to install an add on. for ichannel

Edited by Rincewind

Thanks webbo. Working OK. But how do you remove something. I did  a test on a film called Home. It is a kids cartoon. dont really want to watch it at the moment. Also True detective is in the background. May watch it but not yet. The channel suggested on the link does not bring the lists up but genesus does.

I needed to install an add on. for ichannel

I think, you touch the screen and then the square button.

Use genesis for films and tv. Try pheonix for sport.

There are other good add ons you can get but sometimes need to enable them. Put Kodi into youtube there are loads of instructional videos.