Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

25/100 - Magic Mike XXL - 7/10

At at least 3 points during this flick I was acutely aware that I'm a 27 year old male inside on a Tuesday night watching Channing Tatums nipples do the Mexican wave.

I only really watched this flick because I enjoyed the first flick and I'm a big Donald Glover fan.

It's Bring It On without the cheerleader outfits and a bunch of dudes dicks. And somehow I enjoyed it.

Bought the final part of thr Hobbit from with a voucher I got from EON (Tesco points) today. They had the 3 for £21 if I knew ahead I would have waited. Anyway I was going to watch the three but never ended up with enough time.

The third was shorter than I expected. Just over two hours and apart from the battle scenes not a lot happened. The first two were longer so had to make a third.

Edited by Rincewind

Late at night  I get letters that are next to each other wrong. Should double check though. Usually it is T Y M N

or G H My room is dimmer with energy saving bulbs and without natual daylight.

Edited by Rincewind

Thank you. It is definitely the worst thing I've ever watched.

I looked up its ratings after and they were just around 3/5 which made me wonder if I was going mad.

Saw this the other night. I wouldn't say it was the worst thing i've ever watched (maybe i just watched some absolute tosh) but it really was shit! I think i'd give it a 3/10 and that may be a little generous!

Jurassic Park - Shit, awful acting and ridiculous actions by the main protagonists that actually made dinosaurs one of the more realistic elements.

Ted 2 - Laugh out loud funny in a few moments, but again mostly shit.

I'm really hard to please.

Jurassic Park - Shit, awful acting and ridiculous actions by the main protagonists that actually made dinosaurs one of the more realistic elements.

shock

No you're not they both were pretty awful.

Do you mean Jurassic World? A bit predictable I thought but good action.

As for Ted 2 I think you're being generous.

I quite liked both as it goes. Must be easily pleased then.

I am thinking of watching a film on pulocker but I forget the whole name ...... of the universe I'll do a search I may get lucky. Its a super hero film. Masters of the Universe?

There is a Masters of the Universe  but its 1987 I was thinking of a newish one.

Edited by Rincewind

I am thinking of watching a film on pulocker but I forget the whole name ...... of the universe I'll do a search I may get lucky. Its a super hero film. Masters of the Universe?

There is a Masters of the Universe but its 1987 I was thinking of a newish one.

Sholay?