Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I hate slash horror and the sort of "horror" film making logic that thinks the more gore there is the scarier it is.

Suspense, god damn it, give me SUSPENSE. I really loathe sounding like a fanboy but over the last decade the East Asians have done it best.

The best way to ruin a great east asian horror film?

Let hollywood remake it

Fast & Furious

Probably not quite as good as the 1st in the franchise, but a return to form on the previous two.

There's some high-octane action scenes, especially the opening of the movie which then keeps you gripped untill the end.

7.5/10.

I hate slash horror and the sort of "horror" film making logic that thinks the more gore there is the scarier it is.

Suspense, god damn it, give me SUSPENSE. I really loathe sounding like a fanboy but over the last decade the East Asians have done it best.

Let The Right One In fits this criteria. It's more than a horror film hence my interest in it. It's not crazy on the supernatural either. Keeps it simple and dips into one than more genre.

Yes and Hollywood want to do a remake of this.

Boat That Rocked at CDL.

I'm sorry but...

It was ****ing AWESOME! :laugh:

Alright, it's certainly not the greatest film ever, nor even this year probably. But it's such a laugh and has so many great individual performances, especially Seymour Hoffman and Ifans.

Bit of a silly, happy ending that you could see a mile off, but I'm a sucker for a happy ending so don't care. :D

And Gemma Arterton is f................................... Gosh. Despite only being in it for about 20 minutes in total. lol