Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

26/100 - Dallas Buyers Club - 8/10

Wow. Harrowing horror show gut punch of a flick. Deserves every gold statue it got and more. A really difficult film to watch. Pure visceral discomfort. That a film with Steve Zahn in can do that is a testament to all involved.

Wow. Harrowing horror show gut punch of a flick. Deserves every gold statue it got and more. A really difficult film to watch. Pure visceral discomfort. That a film with Steve Zahn in can do that is a testament to all involved.

What a film that is.

Guest ttfn

I don't understand your rating system at all! Films you hate get a 5 and films you love get an 8.

27/100 - Ant-Man - 9/10

Really fun comic book flick that I really really enjoyed. I missed the second after credits scene so anyone who goes to see this make sure you stay. Well worth a watch. The funniest of all the marvel movies by far. 

I just watched it after seeing your post and rating. Certainly a fun film. My stream cut off at the end too. Whay happens after the credits?

I just watched it after seeing your post and rating. Certainly a fun film. My stream cut off at the end too. Whay happens after the credits?

I went to the cinema to see it rather than streamed it. I'm on my phone so can't hide with spoilers. If you google Ant Man after credits scene you can find it pretty quickly.

I went to the cinema to see it rather than streamed it. I'm on my phone so can't hide with spoilers. If you google Ant Man after credits scene you can find it pretty quickly.

Tried post credits scene google. There are a few 'explained' and 'revealed' vids but they are mainly people talking about  the end.

There were snppets but thats all. I watched on Putlocker which said the stream was not great but the best they had at the time. It minimised a couple of times but watchable. Then it stopped all together just as the credits were starting. May watch it again when they have a better stream.

Saw Inside Out with my 6yr old yesterday. A cleverly written film that hits some good notes. Not sure who was messing with the air conditioning though in Screen 10, but it gave me the sniffles at various points throughout the film. I'd recommend the film, but not that cinema.  :ph34r:

Just watched it with my 6 year old daughter, loved it. But screen 7 in the Odeon (Freemans Common) had some major issues with dust particles which kept irritating my eyes...

I must say "kids" animations really are an emotional roller coaster nowadays!

Just watched it with my 6 year old daughter, loved it. But screen 7 in the Odeon (Freemans Common) had some major issues with dust particles which kept irritating my eyes...

I must say "kids" animations really are an emotional roller coaster nowadays!

Dreadful. I'm considering to start a petition. My eyes were nearly ruined.

28/100 - Super High Me - 7/10

Enjoyable watch. Funny and not at all preachy. Not convinced there was enough facts to align it with Morgan Spurlocks documentary but it was still eye opening.

Has his own live online show. google Doug Benson youtube. Basically comedians you've never heard of and some you might have getting baked discussion nothing and everything.EDIT

- Jack Black having a meltdown is worth a gander.

Edited by sphericalfox

Loved it. Watching the 2nd one tonight

Alot of people say the second one is better than the first, I was on the fence for a while couldn't decide but Brando as Vito Corleone and the change in Michael's character nicks it for me and I think one is better but its close

Has his own live online show. google Doug Benson youtube. Basically comedians you've never heard of and some you might have getting baked discussion nothing and everything.EDIT

- Jack Black having a meltdown is worth a gander.

That's where I found this flick from - I love Doug Loves Movies, moved onto Getting Doug With High and then fell into Super High Me. 

It's far more entertaining seeing comedians get stoned than it is seeing people get pissed. Drunk people are well annoying and stoners minds make hilarious connections you'd never think of.

Alot of people say the second one is better than the first, I was on the fence for a while couldn't decide but Brando as Vito Corleone and the change in Michael's character nicks it for me and I think one is better but its close

Its too hard to chose which one is better. They are both great films. If I really had to make a choice, the second one would win by the width of a rizzler paper.