Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

35/100 - Chronic-Con, Episode 420: A New Dope - 8/10

Love Doug Benson and the way his mind works is ridiculous. The whole flick has the rambling stoned tone of every story you're told while you're ear is chewed off by that one guy at a party. Well worth a watch.

36/100 - Pixels - 6/10

Aka love action Wreck It Ralph but not as funny and somehow the characters are more cartoony.

The only saving grace was some of the clever set pieces - the Tetris house destruction was genius.

Watchable but throwaway nonsense. Better than a lot of Adam Sandlers recent shit but it's no Waterboy or Happy Gilmore.

39/100 - This Is Where I Leave You - 9/10

What a beautiful film. Messy tangled emotional shambolic family drama with buckets of easy comedy. One of the best casts I've ever seen for a little indie flick. Every cast member is excellent.

I cannot recommend this flick enough.

****ing brilliant.

40/100 - Interstellar- 6/10

It's 2 different films - a smart and tense space drama like Gravity - which gets the ratings on its own. And then the second half turns into a shitty future nonsense version of ****ing Signs.

So ****ing stupid. I'm so annoyed. Could have been brilliant and turned bullshit 2 hours in.

39/100 - This Is Where I Leave You - 9/10

What a beautiful film. Messy tangled emotional shambolic family drama with buckets of easy comedy. One of the best casts I've ever seen for a little indie flick. Every cast member is excellent.

I cannot recommend this flick enough.

****ing brilliant.

are you working from a list or jkust picking films at random? also, i think you need to go to 200