Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (4th film) yesterday.  Gets many bonus points from me for the bomb timer at the end - I counted down in my head and when it came back on screen the correct amount of time had actually passed!  In my excitement I've decided to watch MI:3 today and already it's let me down with an extra 5 seconds added between 25 and 20 while they're waiting for the defibrillator to charge in the very first set-piece of the film about 20 minutes in.

41/100 - Are You Here - 7/10

Don't like that the title is poorly punctuated but the cast is great and the film was really good. Zack Galifinakis plays a great damaged - as he did in Its Kind Of A Funny Story. The story loses its way once his beard comes off but there was some lovely boobies to keep me entertained.

Owen Wilson plays Owen Wilson to perfection and an actress I don't think I've seen in anything before called Laura Ramsey was brilliant as a flouncy free spirit trying to keep a family together that she's barely part of.

Well worth a watch.

Don't like that the title is poorly punctuated but the cast is great and the film was really good. Zack Galifinakis plays a great damaged - as he did in Its Kind Of A Funny Story. The story loses its way once his beard comes off but there was some lovely boobies to keep me entertained.

Owen Wilson plays Owen Wilson to perfection and an actress I don't think I've seen in anything before called Laura Ramsey was brilliant as a flouncy free spirit trying to keep a family together that she's barely part of.

Well worth a watch.

ah good, another film, i had run out

Well worth a watch.

I saw that a while back. I thought it was quite charming and funny in places, but shocking in places.

ah good, another film, i had run out

I'd recommend 'It's kind of a funny story' which I mention in the post as well. Really good film. If I can work out how to do it I'll link my IMDB watchlist so people can make choices

I saw that a while back. I thought it was quite charming and funny in places, but shocking in places.

Fair assessment. It was as bipolar as the character was and I think that was a thematic choice (at least I hope it was)

Finally got round to watch Rush, it was a thoroughly enjoyable film. I was absolutely spooked at the likeness of Bruhl who played Lauda and the real Lauda!

I can't believe the climax as well, the current F1 fans must be crying out for something similar for a while barring that climax in Brazil few years ago. 

WQU3CZS.jpg

Edited by The Blur

no one bother with rise of the krays. its an awful piece of work with input from david sullivan and is just god awful

Movies like this you just know are going to be shit, they are dead ffs put it to bed why waste money making movies about shit nobody cares about.