Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Movies like this you just know are going to be shit, they are dead ffs put it to bed why waste money making movies about shit nobody cares about.

i didn't have high hopes after a google search but the mrs seemed happy to give it a go. she wants to see legend now so thats a cinema trip sorted. 

Just watched Enemy with Jake Gyllenhaal.

A bit weird but enjoyed it nonetheless.

Just watched this after seeing you mention it. Very very strange. My missus thought it was slow but I was intrigued. No spoilers but the strangest ending to a film I've ever seen. To sum up it wasn't as good as I'd hoped & I wouldn't recommend it.

Southpaw. 9/10.

A tried and tested formula that works brilliantly thanks to the performances of Gyllenhaal, McAdams, Laurence and Whittaker. Predictable but managed to keep me on the edge of my seat until the very end. 

Just watched this after seeing you mention it. Very very strange. My missus thought it was slow but I was intrigued. No spoilers but the strangest ending to a film I've ever seen. To sum up it wasn't as good as I'd hoped & I wouldn't recommend it.

Decent Flick

Kinda felt like a Rocky movie to me, stole a part from every Rocky movie made and rolled them up into Southpaw  

Just came back from seeing Legend, some great performances there from various actors. Tom Hardy especially having to play two roles of course, his adaptation was more believable than the Kemp brothers from the 1990 film. Emily Browning I thought did a great job playing Francis and to be fair it's very rare to see her in a bad film. On the film itself I felt it was like an big budget BBC tv drama with a big cast. The movie was on for just over two hours, but I found the final act to have really been rushed and seemed like there was some scenes in the earlier parts being stretched. As mentioned it's decent but I'd probably recommend awaiting it's dvd release.   

Not overly impressed with the live action trailers for the 'Attack on Titan' movies but then again they are not Hollywood big screen adaptations so I guess they have to work within their limitations.

Will never be as good as the Anime anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_EGznVXnw

It would always be difficult to transfer to live action, but that looks absolutely terrible :/

It would always be difficult to transfer to live action, but that looks absolutely terrible :/

Yeah, I'm sticking to the Anime, second season is gonna upset a fair few fans if rumours are true of a certain characters demise, still, it should show the identities of the two other Titans and a new one ;)

Yeah, I'm sticking to the Anime, second season is gonna upset a fair few fans if rumours are true of a certain characters demise, still, it should show the identities of the two other Titans and a new one ;)

Looking forward to it, they just to hurry up! I've avoided the Manga etc as I don't want to ruin anything, but think I saw a bit of a spoiler a while ago which I'm still trying to forget!

Looking forward to it, they just to hurry up! I've avoided the Manga etc as I don't want to ruin anything, but think I saw a bit of a spoiler a while ago which I'm still trying to forget!

I'd avoid all mention of it on the internet because spoilers are already seeping out.

Myself I'm waiting for Evangelion 4 and the sequel to Madoka Magica  rebellion, love mind**** anime.