Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I'd recommend 'It's kind of a funny story' which I mention in the post as well. Really good film. If I can work out how to do it I'll link my IMDB watchlist so people can make choices

Fair assessment. It was as bipolar as the character was and I think that was a thematic choice (at least I hope it was)

i enjoyed it, didnt think i would when i saw zack galifika....? was in it, in fact i activly tried to hate it i think, but it won me over. 

sq_straight_outta_compton_ver7.jpg

brilliant movie

Last night was....

meh...another baby boomers "we are still relevant" film, mildly amusing dont bother. except if your old like me and appreciate Emma Thompson and Mary Steenburgen.

0257-A-Walk-in-the-Woods_Quad_AW-01.07.1

Edited by ozleicester

I have always knew there were links to full movies on YouTube but I never really bothered with them until today, I watched a film for 15 minutes today and I am amazed how they were even allowed to be on YouTube so brazenly.

Do you all watch films on YouTube regularly? I think I'll stick with DVDs-far better quality and I prefer to watch it on TV anyway. 

I have always knew there were links to full movies on YouTube but I never really bothered with them until today, I watched a film for 15 minutes today and I am amazed how they were even allowed to be on YouTube so brazenly.

Do you all watch films on YouTube regularly? I think I'll stick with DVDs-far better quality and I prefer to watch it on TV anyway. 

I've never watched a movie on youtube - maybe a concert but never a movie - there are better and easier ways.

I've never watched a movie on youtube - maybe a concert but never a movie - there are better and easier ways.

Better ways-I agree

Easier ways? I'll seriously question that- all you need to do is to type in the film title on the search bar and you are off. 

Anyone been to the Cinema to watch "Everest"? Mountaineering movies are usually shit but I think they have put a lot of work into this it has some top notch actors. Its also based on a true story so I won't ruin the ending for anyone who is going to see it. Looks Intense

Anyone been to the Cinema to watch "Everest"? Mountaineering movies are usually shit but I think they have put a lot of work into this it has some top notch actors. Its also based on a true story so I won't ruin the ending for anyone who is going to see it. Looks Intense

Went today.

I really enjoyed it, but I love anything to do with Everest. Also having known about Hall and Fischer it didn't spoil it for me.

• Like 1

Watched Step Brothers again the other day, still think it's Will Ferrell's best film followed by Anchorman

I remember getting a pirate copy of anchorman when it first came out and no fooker had heard of it, it was head and shoulders one of the best comedy's I'd seen! I loved it, a comedy that actually made me laugh But it's been overcooked now and it's just not the same!

Watched Legend tonight, thought it was excellent and Tom Hardy as per usual was brilliant.

A few things felt exaggerated from the books I've read although one story a famous face from around here (sadly no longer with us) told me was mentioned which raised a smile.

Ronnie was more of a lunatic in this than was made out which is saying something.