Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Went today.

I really enjoyed it, but I love anything to do with Everest. Also having known about Hall and Fischer it didn't spoil it for me.

Cheers. I love anything related to Everest as well, have tons of books and a few DVDs. I would love to attempt to climb a 8000m peak then have a go at Everest from the North Side. Its something that has been on my bucket list for years but with the cost I think its More of a pipe dream lol

I'm going to watch it on Saturday there is 2D or 3D which one did you watch I'm thinking of just watching the 2D version but if anyone has seen it and 3D and recommends it I might give it a shot 

Cheers. I love anything related to Everest as well, have tons of books and a few DVDs. I would love to attempt to climb a 8000m peak then have a go at Everest from the North Side. Its something that has been on my bucket list for years but with the cost I think its More of a pipe dream lol

I'm going to watch it on Saturday there is 2D or 3D which one did you watch I'm thinking of just watching the 2D version but if anyone has seen it and 3D and recommends it I might give it a shot 

Same here! Would absolutely love a wander up Everest.

I went to see it in 3D and thought it was well done. I don't know where you're going to see but I went to the XPlus screen in Showcase in Leicester. It's well worth paying the extra few quid and seeing it there as it floor to ceiling and wall to wall screen, plus they have the Dolby Atmos sound system which is fantastic. There are speakers all around and overhead so it's really immersive when the wind and snow are howling.

Here are the times if I've tempted you

http://www.showcasecinemas.co.uk/films/now-booking/leicester

• Like 1

Same here! Would absolutely love a wander up Everest.

I went to see it in 3D and thought it was well done. I don't know where you're going to see but I went to the XPlus screen in Showcase in Leicester. It's well worth paying the extra few quid and seeing it there as it floor to ceiling and wall to wall screen, plus they have the Dolby Atmos sound system which is fantastic. There are speakers all around and overhead so it's really immersive when the wind and snow are howling.

Here are the times if I've tempted you

http://www.showcasecinemas.co.uk/films/now-booking/leicester

Going Monday to watch it in 3D at Kettering Odeon, Corby has it showing in 3D but think the screen is a bit small so would rather see it in full size

Through my hangover i watched a handful of films yesterday. all enjoyable

maze runner 8/10. far better than i expected, which got me thinking what else might be good, so i watched..

Divergent 7/10

insurgent  6/10

Project Almanac 7/10

hot tub time machine 2 9/10  , laugh out loud funny

Guest seanfox778

Saw The Martian today, was a bit slow to start but ended quite intensely. 7/10. Booked in to see The Walk at the IMAX tomorrow never been before, supposed to be the biggest screen in the UK.