Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Saw spectre last night. Thought it was decent, if not a tad long. Sky fall slightly better imo but still a good film. Can't take bond too seriously at the end of the day, it is what it is. 7/10

I haven't seen Spectre yet but spoke to a few mates who have and they ALL said it went on too long. Based on your review I'm not sure I can be arsed really.

I haven't seen Spectre yet but spoke to a few mates who have and they ALL said it went on too long. Based on your review I'm not sure I can be arsed really.

Just watch the first 2 thirds.  :thumbup:

Edited by Guest

Watched Birdman the other day. Such a great film, albeit I feel like I need to re-watch it to fully appreciate how good it is. The ending is phenomenal, and it being open to interpretation is such a great end.

Saw Spectre last night and thought it was fantastic. Slightly edged out Skyfall for me.

Agreed. I really liked it, and thought it was Daniel Craig's second best Bond movie to date, but i could have done without them trying to connect the movie to the previous ones. I think it worked as a stand alone film, and i thought it was slightly cheapened by the attempt to connect to the previous movies.

Watched Mr Holmes - slow but well acted, I wouldn't watch it again.

Mission Impossible Rogue Nation - just what you'd expect and fine for passing a couple of hours.