Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Can't wait to see Hateful 8. Looks like my kind of film

I enjoyed it, kept me engrossed all the way through despite it mostly being just dialogue, with a bit of slap stick gore thrown in like his other recent films. Didn't really work as much of a "who done it", it's all revealed a bit too early and there aren't really clues for you to follow and guess. Still a good film though and an antidote for all the nonsense action films that are paddled out all year long these days.

Just watched Creed, again a decent film I thought. One of the better "Rocky films", which only really lost me towards the end when the final boxing fight came into it. If they had dispensed with the usual Rocky type final fight and come up with something else (hard for a boxing film I know), I'd have been even more into it.

Fantastic Four Most of the film was the build up. It was OK. Only 1 hr 40. The other films  I was looking at were too long for late at night. Looking at Hunger Games. Were they films or just TV length films. Seem to be a few of them. Started to watch one but it was buffering.

The first FF I tried had Chinese subtitles. (or Japanese.)

Only just got around to watching the final Hobbit episode. Didn't have anything to do with the book that I can remember but I enjoyed the film. 

Spy: amusing spoof movie.