Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Just a quick question about the film site I set up. Does the link work to the filns. I have linked them to Putlocker. I have signed up with them so it works for me there cuz I log in automatic.

I don't know ken but I don't think linking to illegal copies of films on a blog that can easily be traced back to you is a good idea

Strictly speaking I guess the pictures are also copyrighted images, but I wouldn't worry too much about them. I doubt the film company would go after someone who is giving them free promotion

Only got the pictures in to make the site look better. Also making an ABC list page. I am trying to review and rate them. May change the first. It now looks high compared to the others. Now looking for newish films starting with 'D'

I will do A-Z  then random. I don't know how many pages or web space I am allowed. It is a free one.

The Intern

Robert De Niro gets a job in an office full of douchebags workiing for Anne Hathaway. Was expecting a comedy, What i got was a nice story that made me laugh a couple of times. 6/10

Watched this on the plane which is probably the best way to see it. Harmless, mildly amusing and killed time.

Also on the plane, I saw....

Amy ... Not bad, i love Amy and her sound, A very sad story well told

Senna .. Long time getting to this one and interestingly, made by the same guy as made Amy.. some response, interesting and pretty well put together.

Vacation (new edition).. I LOVED Chevy and the original Vacation and held fears for this version, again, a very good plane film, harmless and with spots of humour,

The Intern

Robert De Niro gets a job in an office full of douchebags workiing for Anne Hathaway. Was expecting a comedy, What i got was a nice story that made me laugh a couple of times. 6/10

I did exactly the same. Zac Pearlman and Adam Devine regularly have me in convulsive belly laughs and De Niro has done a lot of broad brush shit recently - Bad Grandpa looks the same. But this was subtle and really sweet.

Got tickets to see the Hateful Eight at the Odeon Leicester Square tomorrow. Its the 70mm panavision presentation, and its the only cinema in the UK to be showing it in this format.

I saw it today in Leic square, was amazing !

Ignore the willy puller critics it's a master piece