Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

2D96575500000578-3280841-Protecting_patr

Seen this on Friday, didn't expect much from it owing to most of the trailers made this look cheesy. To be fair I found this actually quite fun really, it didn't feel like a Dads Army film as such as some character antics in this I couldn't imagine originals doing. However I feel it was an enjoyable separate comedy movie, I think that's the best way to look at it. Plot wise was nothing special, very predictable but despite this it never made it feel stretched. Again this a perfect movie if your looking to take the whole family out for a film as there is something there for everyone. Cast is another good bonus for this film.

6.5/10 

Edited by Leicesterpool

2D96575500000578-3280841-Protecting_patr

Seen this on Friday, didn't expect much from it owing to most of the trailers made this look cheesy. To be fair I found this actually quite fun really, it didn't feel like a Dads Army film as such as some character antics in this I couldn't imagine originals doing. However I feel it was an enjoyable separate comedy movie, I think that's the best way to look at it. Plot wise was nothing special, very predictable but despite this it never made it feel stretched. Again this a perfect movie if your looking to take the whole family out for a film as there is something there for everyone. Cast is another good bonus for this film.

6.5/10 

Is it just me or does Catherine Zeta-Jones looks weird?

Creed - watched the first 20 mins - wife was bored with it so stopped. I may watch the rest on my own - truly nothing interesting had happened.

Sicario - watched it to the end but really there was very little story and what there was - pretty poor. What was the point of Emily blunt?

Creed - watched the first 20 mins - wife was bored with it so stopped. I may watch the rest on my own - truly nothing interesting had happened.

Sicario - watched it to the end but really there was very little story and what there was - pretty poor. What was the point of Emily blunt?

Creed your not watching the same film as me. I rated it on here and said Sly deserves Best Supporting Actor.

I take it you know the basis of the story? and have seen a Rocky film before? Not sure what you really expect in the first 20minutes of a classic American feel good movie really.

Creed your not watching the same film as me. I rated it on here and said Sly deserves Best Supporting Actor.

Perhaps you're not watching the same film as me - Sly didn't appear in the film until about the 19th minute mark. - perhaps it's the greatest movie in the world after the first 20 minutes.

I take it you know the basis of the story? and have seen a Rocky film before? Not sure what you really expect in the first 20minutes of a classic American feel good movie really.

I do. that's why I'm willing to Watch it on my own later. First 20 mins are still boring shit.

Watched Zoolander as well. I can understand why some people think it's great. There were some very funny scènes but overall it was pretty average. Ben Stiller has become a must Watch acitr though.

p.s. why does the w in Watch always change into a capital on this forum?

Ben Stiller has become a must watch actor

Nobody actually thinks that do they?

Obviously I do. His movies are entertaining.

We're not all movie snobs.

Edited by Guest

Watched Zoolander as well. I can understand why some people think it's great. There were some very funny scènes but overall it was pretty average. Ben Stiller has become a must Watch acitr though.

p.s. why does the w in Watch always change into a capital on this forum?

watch

Edited by AKCJ

2/100 Pompeii  7/10

Better than expected, it was predictable at the start but the volcanic eruption and the fact it was set in roman times offered a nice twist on the usual disaster movie. Kit Harrington ruined it a bit though, I just can't get over his whiny turn as Jon Snow in Game of Thrones. 

Edited by The Blur

Perhaps you're not watching the same film as me - Sly didn't appear in the film until about the 19th minute mark. - perhaps it's the greatest movie in the world after the first 20 minutes.

I do. that's why I'm willing to Watch it on my own later. First 20 mins are still boring shit.

your defo not watching the same movie as me, as I said best SUPPORTING actor not best actor. Perhaps you and your mrs should stick to chick flicks more your style.

watch

watch, watch, watch

It's a miracle.

your defo not watching the same movie as me, as I said best SUPPORTING actor not best actor. Perhaps you and your mrs should stick to chick flicks more your style.

Maybe it'd help your comprehension if you read more books.

Uncle John. OKish Starts off where an old man is disposing a body. He is well liked in the small town and nobody would suspect him. The victim has brother and becomes suspicious.Crime drama with a little suspense. There is a side story when his nephew turns up with his GF for a visit. 6/10

V next which may be Friday now.

Stallone favourite to win an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in his role in Creed

http://news.sky.com/story/1638595/stallone-offered-to-boycott-oscars-over-creed