Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Just watched Deadpool. Enjoyed  it. Started to watch it and it was poor quality. At the beginning there was canned laughter.

Switched over to kodi and found it on there. What was it with the subtitles scrolling on the screen?

A superhero with attitude is certainly different. 8/10

Just watched Deadpool. Enjoyed  it. Started to watch it and it was poor quality. At the beginning there was canned laughter.

Switched over to kodi and found it on there. What was it with the subtitles scrolling on the screen?

A superhero with attitude is certainly different. 8/10

which site did you stream it on Rince?

Just went on Kodi and searched all sources. Having no luck to start with. Loads  with  nothing then just went on the first one that had found a stream.

The one that failed was Putlocker  but it said it was a poor copy  and hoping for a better one at a later date.

• Like 1

Watched Predestination last night, great film, although the Girl has sex with her future self sent back in time and has a baby that becomes herself after also being sent back in time, then to discover the person who takes her back in time is her future future self after a face transplant does mess with your head a bit.

4/100- Steve Jobs 6/10- The movie was not terrible but It took me a while to get into the film as I was expecting something much different. I also struggle to see how people follow Steve Jobs if he turns out to be a tit in the real life as well as there were no redeeming qualities about him in the movie. 

5/100- The Young Ones- 6/10  Middle aged couple hang out with a young couple- Ben Stiller is definitely not a must watch actor as pointed out by a poster on here but there were few twists and turns in the movie to keep it going until the end. Adam Driver is bit too pretentious mind.

6/100 71-  6.5/10  Jack O'Connell did a solid job but I hoped he would be a bit more of a watchable hero than he is in the movie but it is a cool snapshot into Troubles which I did not know much about.  The best line goes to a solider who described Derbyshire as a shithole :P    

Having watched so many modern movies over the years I have decided to watch some of the Classics from the 40s, 50s, and 60s

Watched - Casablanca with Humphrey Bogart thought it was brilliant not at all what I expected 9/10

Then my dad put me onto The African Queen thought is was brilliant, one of the best films i have ever seen 10/10

On The Waterfront Marlon Brando in his youth 9/10 excellent movie

Edited by Freesolo

Just started watching Lincoln and the other half moans that she never gets to chose a film, so I bow down to her demands and am now watching fifty shades. What an absolute crock of shit. FFS, 2 hours of this shit, no ****ing way. They said the book was bad but ****ing hell if this is the film it must have been really bad. I'm going to dig out some of my GCSE prose, stardom awaits me. lol.

400 days. Sci-Fi. Four astranauts are locked in a capsule underground as a test of their psychological ability for long space journeys. When they get no response from the outside they realise something has gone wrong. Not bad some tense moments.

Not too long at 1hr 30min. 7/10

Also watched the Donald Trump film first. Not too sure. It was funny but not really a film just a 50 minute spoof. I was a little tired from the day out in Derby so may have nodded off. Will watch it again. Could not find it on Putlocker which is where I get the images of the films for the website. May not count it. I was OK for the other film.

Watched American History X last night.   Its about a neo nazi who realises the error of his ways and tries to stop his younger brother going the same way.  Thought it was going to be a real gritty film but sadly I thought it was crap.   British film makers do this type of thing much better.  The plot was ok but it was badly miscast.  The main lead (Edward Norton) looked about as intimidating as the young lad who serves behind the counter at the Mercury News shop ...   and his mother looked like she must have been about 6 when she gave birth to him.   Shame cus there were some big names in it and Norton himself is a great actor and played a fantastic part in another film as an alter boy accused of murder (can't remember the name).   3/10.

Watched American History X last night.   Its about a neo nazi who realises the error of his ways and tries to stop his younger brother going the same way.  Thought it was going to be a real gritty film but sadly I thought it was crap.   British film makers do this type of thing much better.  The plot was ok but it was badly miscast.  The main lead (Edward Norton) looked about as intimidating as the young lad who serves behind the counter at the Mercury News shop ...   and his mother looked like she must have been about 6 when she gave birth to him.   Shame cus there were some big names in it and Norton himself is a great actor and played a fantastic part in another film as an alter boy accused of murder (can't remember the name).   3/10.

The director, Tony Kaye, couldn't be more English.