Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

The Burton Batman's seem a bit less serious than the Nolan one's......though its been a long time since i've seen a Burton one.

I just imagine Bale as Batman now though - I wouldn't want it any other way.

Yeh they are I guess. It was 1989 (and 1992) though I suppose. A lot darker than the original movies. :P

We won't mention the Joel Schumacher ones.. >_<

I got a bit bored of Deathnote.

It's one of the few Manga books I've actually tried to read. My friend Yoshito was really enthusiastic about my reading it but I wasn't so impressed, really, the story was a bit repetitive.

I also think that Tatsuya Fujiwara was by and away the worst thing about Battle Royale, so overall I can't say I'm too eager to watch this.

Edit: That said, Erika Toda is a complete fox. ;)

misaamane.jpg

Edited by Finnegan

I got a bit bored of Deathnote.

It's one of the few Manga books I've actually tried to read. My friend Yoshito was really enthusiastic about my reading it but I wasn't so impressed, really, the story was a bit repetitive.

I also think that Tatsuya Fujiwara was by and away the worst thing about Battle Royale, so overall I can't say I'm too eager to watch this.

Edit: That said, Erika Toda is a complete fox. ;)

misaamane.jpg

Watch it... watch it I say!!! It's just different. Not a Jap-Horror at all... Like nothing I can compare it to!?

Never read the Manga though... but might give it a go now!

Watch it... watch it I say!!! It's just different. Not a Jap-Horror at all... Like nothing I can compare it to!?

Never read the Manga though... but might give it a go now!

I know what it is. I've read it and seen the anime.

I just the story's a little bit tripe, is all. I probably will get around to watching it at some point. I'm just busy rocking post-apocalyptic / cyberpunk right now.

I'm all about:

metropolis.jpg

It's kind of Akira-lite.

I know what it is. I've read it and seen the anime.

I just the story's a little bit tripe, is all. I probably will get around to watching it at some point. I'm just busy rocking post-apocalyptic / cyberpunk right now.

I'm all about:

metropolis.jpg

It's kind of Akira-lite.

Seen it... but can't remember much... maybe an annoying ending... didn't leave a great impression!

It's not that amazing, it's just next on my list. I've done Akira and Sky Blue lately and if I watch that I won't have to watch Casshern. lol

You should watch "Fist of the North Star" the film... tis' pure OTT quality!! :D

kenanto1.jpg

Fist of the North Star is crap. You'll be recommending Legend of the Demon Womb next.

I'm not after any old corny old anime, I'm whoring up on post-apocalyptica / dystopian cinema and the best of it happens to be Japanese (they're freakin' paranoid.)

Better than all of that Blade Runner rubbish.

Fist of the North Star is crap. You'll be recommending Legend of the Demon Womb next.

I'm not after any old corny old anime, I'm whoring up on post-apocalyptica / dystopian cinema and the best of it happens to be Japanese (they're freakin' paranoid.)

Better than all of that Blade Runner rubbish.

:o

We scarily agree!! I hate Blade Runner too!! Spooky!!

And you can't get more post-apocalyptic the FOTNS... It's Mad Max on steroids!!

And do you mean Urotsukidoji - Legend of the Overfiend!!! lol

My 2nd or 3rd Anime!!

Finally got round watching "Death Man's Shoes" yesterday. Cracking movie, and especially the rather surprising twist at the end makes it all even more worthwile and has one re-evaluate what the majority of the film was all about.

Edited by Alexei