Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Wolverine tonight.

Bolt last night - not bad. Very enjoyable viewing.

The version i watched of Wolverine was hilarious! It was the one that leaked onto the internet early and has some of the cgi missing. Great flick.

Deadpool :wub: Gambit :wub:

Crank 2 last night - ridonculous is a word made especially for this film. Loved it. It's as if Neveldine and Taylor waited until i'd seen Crank and then made a sequel especially for me. Tits, Ass, Guns, Violence, Gore and a Godzilla/Spitting Image breakdown in the middle. LOVED IT!!!!

Going to see The Boat That Rocked later. What do people think of it if they've seen it?

I loved it. It's cheesy and retarded like all Richard Curtis movies, but a good friggin' laugh. Hope you like it.

Downloaded Tale of Two Sisters.

Edited by Libertine

I watched Nightmare On Elm Street 3 in similar circumstances at 13. Shit meself scary!

Had nightmares about Freddie Kreuger using my tendons as puppet strings for weeks!

I remember watching Jaws like that when I was about 5. I lasted about two minutes, screamed, hid behind the sofa and rufused to come out until someone turned the tv off and the light on. I didn't watch it again until my third year at Uni lol

I remember watching Jaws like that when I was about 5. I lasted about two minutes, screamed, hid behind the sofa and rufused to come out until someone turned the tv off and the light on. I didn't watch it again until my third year at Uni lol

I've still not got to the end of Blair Witch 2.

Never watch this film alone in a house pissed and lean as an anorexic.

I watched Jaws on me own when I was about 6 and didn't dare go for a shit afterwards cos I didn't want to sit down with the water below me.

I've still not got to the end of Blair Witch 2.

Never watch this film alone in a house pissed and lean as an anorexic.

Their was an online poll for worst film ever I voted blair witch and blair witch 2 :whistle:

I'm sure there are worse films but its up there with the worst ones I've seen, and I blame my ex for putting me through the sequel.