Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Just watched Role Models and not sure what to think. Wasn't as funny as I thought it would be and think it could have been a lot funnier and the storyline wasn't that great, but I didn't feel disappointed about it. I give it a Meh!

It also amazed me how much that kid knew in terms of explicit language yet they have age ratings for audiences! I was wondering if they teach the kid the language or he already knows it, and if so, how do they find them?!

Ok, so I was just totally blown away by the new Star Trek film.

The film was absolutely stunning. Loved it. Every second of it.

Even if you hate everything about the old Trek, you couldn't be off liking this. It's brilliant.

If there's a better film this summer than what I've just witnessed, then I'd love to see it.

Won't happen though.

Have you never seen Cribs on MTV? Ever rapper woth his salt has a Scarface poster & DVD to hand. And every footballer (especially the youger ones) will say in interviews that Scarface is their favourite film!

:rolleyes:

No I haven't. You watch Cribs?!

Anyway, I watched Lars and the Real Girl tonight. I enjoyed it.

Ok, so I was just totally blown away by the new Star Trek film.

The film was absolutely stunning. Loved it. Every second of it.

Even if you hate everything about the old Trek, you couldn't be off liking this. It's brilliant.

If there's a better film this summer than what I've just witnessed, then I'd love to see it.

Won't happen though.

I hate Star Trek.

I loved the film.

I hate myself for loving the film.

It was really good.

Dammit.

Popped in Teen Wolf. Love this shit.

'There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.'

Cinderella Man

Average Hollywood flick with the regular 08/15 storyline about an underdog hitting it big-time (quite literally in this case). Russell Crowe as intense as always. Loved the set dec, the costumes and the boxing scenes, but nothing touches Raging Bull in that regard, I'm afraid.

6/10

I'm about to watch this... :dunno:

awake.jpg

"The story focuses on a man who suffers "anesthetic awareness" and finds himself awake and aware, but paralyzed, during heart surgery. His mother must wrestle with her own demons as a drama unfolds around them, while trying to unfold the story hidden behind her son's young wife"

Sounds interesting.