Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

went to see Wolverine last night

it was alright - better than X-men 3

I didn't expect too much from that new sequel, and it wasn't disappointed.

Pretty much mediocre at best. Hated the introduction phase that lasted for almost an entire half of the movie before they switched over to more action-packed scenes.

I hope the Magneto spin-off's going to be a little bit less superficial...

Watched There's Something About Mary last night. HAdn't seen it in ages. Funny stuff :).

And then watched Ben Stiller on Jonathan Ross. Talked abotu a few of his new movies. Gonna be another Meet the Parents/Fockers. Title undecided yet.

Watched There's Something About Mary last night. HAdn't seen it in ages. Funny stuff :).

And then watched Ben Stiller on Jonathan Ross. Talked abotu a few of his new movies. Gonna be another Meet the Parents/Fockers. Title undecided yet.

Screw that, Zoolander biatch!

I didn't expect too much from that new sequel, and it wasn't disappointed.

Pretty much mediocre at best. Hated the introduction phase that lasted for almost an entire half of the movie before they switched over to more action-packed scenes.

I hope the Magneto spin-off's going to be a little bit less superficial...

It's all about GAMBIT AND DEADPOOL!!!!!!!!!

I nearly jizzed on the carpet when them bad boys rocked up.

Not long back from Angels and Demons, good film... i'd already read the book so it spoilt it a bit knowing what was going to happen.

Watched it myself over the weekend. I cant believe that they left out such a big part of the whole story and that they fooked up the helicopter scene so badly. If they had kept it to as it was in the book it would have been so much better and they could have made it the epic highlight of the film like it should have been

I went to see Wolverine today, tbh I'd have preferred to see Star Trek but the wife likes Huge Jackman :rolleyes: .

Surprisingly good, full of action and the story wasn't bad either.

I think Taken is on the agenda for tonight.

lol I watched that this evening too! I thought it was really good, didn't expect him to be so brutal with the killing etc which I think made it a bit more exciting - ie. wondering how he was gonna kill his next victim! Big fan of Liam Neeson.

Def a film worth watching! :thumbup: