Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Sam Raimi is behind the Evil Dead films which are absolute comedy gold (sometimes intentionally, sometimes accidentally) and is hence 'cult.'

Most of what he's brought out since however has been a bit pish. Unless of course you're a massive Spiderman fan. But I don't really think those films are the work of a legendary director now really, are they?

:dunno:

Not a fan.

Sam Raimi is behind the Evil Dead films which are absolute comedy gold (sometimes intentionally, sometimes accidentally) and is hence 'cult.'

Most of what he's brought out since however has been a bit pish. Unless of course you're a massive Spiderman fan. But I don't really think those films are the work of a legendary director now really, are they?

:dunno:

Not a fan.

Ah I see. Wouldn't say I'm a Spiderman fan, but seen them a couple of times.

I haven't actually heard or seen of the Evil Dead films, so I can't really comment on Raimi or those films much!

Maybe after exams. How many are there?

Three. Hence the edit to my post, I'm trying to read FT and write a letter by hand at the same time. Give me a break. :whistle:

There's Evil Dead 1 and 2 and then Army of Darkness.

The second is probably the best but I'd say Army of Darkness provides the most 'lulz', in my opinion. Probably a few older posters may disagree.

Three. Hence the edit to my post, I'm trying to read FT and write a letter by hand at the same time. Give me a break. :whistle:

There's Evil Dead 1 and 2 and then Army of Darkness.

The second is probably the best but I'd say Army of Darkness provides the most 'lulz', in my opinion. Probably a few older posters may disagree.

Is it Army of Darkness where he loses his arm and replaces it with a chainsaw? lol

Whatever happened to bus shelters and cider?

Sounds like my Thursday night ...

Uhm, Homer's Odyssey?

lol. Fail.

Donkey Punch. WEIRD.

i have 3 copies of this on DVD and i've still yet to watch it. Is it worth a bash over Jaime Winstone when they get all the fooking on?

Thank you, calm down Albert.

You quoted me and said "Fail." :dunno:

And in the mixtape forum you waltzed in and made a random, too-overboard-to-be-funny and somewhat out of place stab at a genre of music you thought it included that nobody really found amusing anyway before claiming you were just angling when I called you on it?

I don't have a clue what's got into you over the last month or two on here but you were way more entertaining as a poster before you started trying this hard. :/

You quoted me and said "Fail." :dunno:

And in the mixtape forum you waltzed in and made a random, too-overboard-to-be-funny and somewhat out of place stab at a genre of music you thought it included that nobody really found amusing anyway before claiming you were just angling when I called you on it?

I don't have a clue what's got into you over the last month or two on here but you were way more entertaining as a poster before you started trying this hard. :/

Pot kettle sunshine. Look at your posts jumping down everyones necks about every little thing you disagree with (which is generally everything).

I quoted you to 'lol' at and then replied 'Fail' to the original poster, missing the quote button on that post.

And in the mixtape forum - we hate each others music, always have, anything i said was gonna set you off ... which it duly did. See point one for reasons why.

I'm particularly easily aggrovated, yes, it's a flaw and it generally tends to come out in a big wave of keyboard-warrior spew on Foxes Talk. I was told "Sorry means not doing it again" so I won't apologize for being somewhat moody.

Likewise I have no problem with your own more crass approach to posting - a lot of the time it cracks me up and you're definitely good fun to have a drink or two with.

But you've just grated lately. If I have to read the words 'clunge' or 'Chris Powell' once more I might actual have a breakdown and I don't think I'm the only one to have noticed it. I'm just having a hard time working out who it is exactly you're trying to impress.

:whistle:

Edited by Finnegan

I'm particularly easily aggrovated, yes, it's a flaw and it generally tends to come out in a big wave of keyboard-warrior spew on Foxes Talk. I was told "Sorry means not doing it again" so I won't apologize for being somewhat moody.

Likewise I have no problem with your own more crass approach to posting - a lot of the time it cracks me up and you're definitely good fun to have a drink or two with.

But you've just grated lately. If I have to read the words 'clunge' or 'Chris Powell' once more I might actual have a breakdown and I don't think I'm the only one to have noticed it. I'm just having a hard time working out who it is exactly you're trying to impress.

:whistle:

I fighting the urge to post 'clunge' or 'Chris Powell' :whistle:

You've met me i don't impress anyone!

Yeah i know. I thought everyone knew. But the OP didn't was my point.

I didn't know and wouldn't know what the plot of Homer's odyssey was anyway. It's still an over rated film.

Edited by Webbo