Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Grow up.

Okay mate.

Tommy has a point. You may be a fairly informative poster on here, but you come across as such a tosser at times. How about an explanation?

In his defence Ledger's Joker is certainly one of the better performances ever, there's no denying that. Best of the decade is a different kettle of fish mind. His comment was almost certainly hyperbole but definately had a basis to it.

Well said - course I was exaggerating.

lol You realise the irony there, right?

(Oh, and btw, I'd rather look like a 12 year old boy than Spongebob Squarepants.)

Shocking comeback. Get back to watching films goon.

To be honest think you are a bit of a tosser, take it or leave it but it' s my opinion.

Shocking comeback. Get back to watching films goon.

To be honest think you are a bit of a tosser, take it or leave it but it' s my opinion.

Shocking comeback to what? Being called "boy" by some moron three years younger than me? lol Jog on.

You're coming into a films thread complaining because someone's analyzing a film. What are you expecting to happen other than being given a bit of stick?

And the revelation that I'm a bit of a nob on here isn't exactly new is it. Jesus wept.

Shocking comeback to what? Being called "boy" by some moron three years younger than me? lol Jog on.

You're coming into a films thread complaining because someone's analyzing a film. What are you expecting to happen other than being given a bit of stick?

And the revelation that I'm a bit of a nob on here isn't exactly new is it. Jesus wept.

:giggle: Touched a nerve? Always thought the Welsh were quick to go on the defence. If you are 23 then you should perhaps be doing something a bit more useful with your time?

I was merely commenting on your attitude of ''what Finnegan says goes and no-one is to argue''

Congratulations that you are a bit of a geek, but please don't shoot people down all the time, especially over a film which is just pretend.

:giggle: Touched a nerve? Always thought the Welsh were quick to go on the defence. If you are 23 then you should perhaps be doing something a bit more useful with your time?

I was merely commenting on your attitude of ''what Finnegan says goes and no-one is to argue''

Congratulations that you are a bit of a geek, but please don't shoot people down all the time, especially over a film which is just pretend.

You don't really get the internet, do you? :D

Guys just got back from watching The Hangover..... I havent laughed that much in so so long, easily the funniest film I have ever seen.

Go see it. You wont be dissapointed. 9/10 easily.

He's been outperformed in every movie I've seen him in, even the robots outperformed him in this movie.

He was batman ffs and still was surpassed by other characters.

True, Bale was out performed in this film but for one simple reason, his character is given NOTHING to work with, no real screen time other than the odd 5 minutes and because of that no story angle, he had nothing, the story completely revolved round that Sam Worthington character who i really couldn't give a flying fook about, just give us Arnie or give Bale the film, he is much better than that trash....a B movie at best....

I actually went to see Terminator Salvation last night and the guy above is right - he plays John Connor but he's hardly even the main character! I can see what they were trying to do with it, but John Connor is the lead and should of had far more screen time. It was a solid performance from Bale for me. Npthing spectacular, saying that he was never even given the chance.

I thought overall the film was decent though.

I strongly suggest anyone remotely serious about film listens to Mark Kermode - he has the Terminator film nailed on.

It sounds like hes just slating the director to me - he hardly even mentions Terminator. Perhaps a reason as to why he thinks its shit.

Have you seen it Daggers?

It sounds like hes just slating the director to me - he hardly even mentions Terminator. Perhaps a reason as to why he thinks its shit.

Have you seen it Daggers?

Yup.

And, although I disagree with Kermode at times, he's got the film nailed. It's woeful, it's boring.

My son, who's 9, adored it.

I think that says a lot about the flick. :D

I watched a French film called L'Appartment recently. The plot was a bit far fetched and the ending was disappointing but I have to say the French have certain style that made it worth watching.

Yup.

And, although I disagree with Kermode at times, he's got the film nailed. It's woeful, it's boring.

My son, who's 9, adored it.

I think that says a lot about the flick. :D

I thought it was decent, as an action movie, and thats what it is, its good.

Its Terminator - it never was going to have a intricate storyline, its just humans and robots killing the fuck out of eachother!