Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

The Hangover was 1 of the funniest things Ive ever watched, so many quoteables.

'Is this the real Caesars Palace?'

That line alone had me in stitches.

Love it, gonna watch it again online now.

Who's baby is that?

We'll deal with the baby later.

We're not gonna leave the baby in the room. There's a fooking tiger in the bathroom!

Black Doug: I always wondered why they were called roofies. Cause you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call em floories.

Alan: Or rapies.

What do Tigers dream of when they take their little Tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling Zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit? Don't you worry your pretty striped head we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy Tiger bed. And then we're going to find our bestfriend Doug, and then we're gonna give him a bestfriend hug. Doug, Doug, Oh, Doug, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug! If he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers, well then we're shit out of luck.

I'm on your side! I hate Godzilla! He destroys cities! I hate Godzilla!

Hello... how bout that ride in? I guess thats why they call it Sin City haha. You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there... there was two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought "wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine.

Just such a great film. i cannot reccomend it enough.

PS I should enjoy babies wanking as much as i did.

Who's baby is that?

We'll deal with the baby later.

We're not gonna leave the baby in the room. There's a fooking tiger in the bathroom!

Black Doug: I always wondered why they were called roofies. Cause you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call em floories.

Alan: Or rapies.

What do Tigers dream of when they take their little Tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling Zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit? Don't you worry your pretty striped head we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy Tiger bed. And then we're going to find our bestfriend Doug, and then we're gonna give him a bestfriend hug. Doug, Doug, Oh, Doug, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug! If he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers, well then we're shit out of luck.

I'm on your side! I hate Godzilla! He destroys cities! I hate Godzilla!

Hello... how bout that ride in? I guess thats why they call it Sin City haha. You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there... there was two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought "wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine.

Just such a great film. i cannot reccomend it enough.

PS I should enjoy babies wanking as much as i did.

Smuts have you downloaded the soundtrack, if not its fan****ingtastic.... and that song about doug doug doug is on there.... priceless... watched it for the second time today btw... even funnier second time round :P

The Hangover was 1 of the funniest things Ive ever watched, so many quoteables.

'Is this the real Caesars Palace?'

That line alone had me in stitches.

Love it, gonna watch it again online now.

it was the funniest thing i have seen in ages.

I had high hopes for it before i went and it was still better than i thought it would be

the whole cinema screen was laughing throughout cause it just never stops being funny at any point

eaglevsshark.jpg

^_^

fooking love eagle vs shark. Was expecting it to be laugh out loud funny because of Jermaine but it was actually much more heart warming than funny. Don't get me wrong there was definately funny moments 'That was some pretty good sex last night, huh?'. not what i expected but really enjoyed it.

How did you find out where I live?

I got my flatmate to ring up your work. Tell them it was an emergency. You probably shouldn't go in there, they think you're dead.

fooking love eagle vs shark. Was expecting it to be laugh out loud funny because of Jermaine but it was actually much more heart warming than funny. Don't get me wrong there was definately funny moments 'That was some pretty good sex last night, huh?'. not what i expected but really enjoyed it.

How did you find out where I live?

I got my flatmate to ring up your work. Tell them it was an emergency. You probably shouldn't go in there, they think you're dead.

Yeh, spot on. Actually saw it before I started watching FotC but I had the same view really. Some classic lines. :giggle:

"It's time to pay the piper. He's gonna reap what he sowed, and it sure ain't corn. Or wheat."

Tonight I hope to watch Home imdb

It is supoosed to have brilliant aireal photography and was used by the Fench Green party in the run up to the recent Euro elections.

It is on youtube. Cant provide the link as it banned here at work

Not sure what to watch tonight out of:

Last King of Scotland

The Way of War

Black Hawk Down

Adulthood

Terminator 2

Yes Man

The Big Lebowski

I am Legend

Any suggestions...?

Edited by Hitesh

No moral issue, I just get ridiculously slow torrents and by the time it would have downloaded I'd have wanted to watch something else.

I found a stream in the end and watched it. Was excellent.

There's a collection of some absolutely killer lines - I was laughing my tits off in places.