Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Went to see Drag Me To Hell Last night and all i can say is that if you value your money then don't go and waste it on that utter load of rubbish. Started off ok'ish and then transgressed into a total laughable farce. So if i was to give this a rating out of 10 i would give a generous 3. And that is being generous.

I've got a mate who goes to Bedford Uni and says the surrounding area is pretty crap with nothing to do.

Oh right. Yeah some parts are pretty boring. There isn't really anything exciting to do these days. But it isn't the worst town. THat's just down the road (Luton)

Oh right. Yeah some parts are pretty boring. There isn't really anything exciting to do these days. But it isn't the worst town. THat's just down the road (Luton)

hahaha Luton is awful. Watford is pretty bad too.

I've been out in Luton a few times as the uni puts a bus on to there which includes entry into Liquid/Envy. First time i went there was the night i starting officially gan out with the missus. Went out without her and drank a litre of vodka ved bull on the bus. We then got in and the 3 of my mates did a double sambucca for each of the 2 mates of ours who were injured (broken arm and broken ankle - the missus - both drink related injuries). They did one of thiers while i was at the bar still and waited for me to do the second. I necked both side by side. I don't remember much after that except for getting in and throwing up in the missus toilet to mark our coupledom in style.

Just seen the Hangover and sort of wish I hadn't have heard any of Smuts' rantings about it before going in, really.

It was a great film, really, really good but I personally didn't find it as constantly laugh-out-loud funny or quoteable as some of you lot made out which took the gloss of it for me a little though, really.

Don't get me wrong, though, I did really enjoy it but I chuckled and grinned the whole way through instead of really laughing out loud constantly. Allen is a genius character! lol

Just seen the Hangover and sort of wish I hadn't have heard any of Smuts' rantings about it before going in, really.

It was a great film, really, really good but I personally didn't find it as constantly laugh-out-loud funny or quoteable as some of you lot made out which took the gloss of it for me a little though, really.

Don't get me wrong, though, I did really enjoy it but I chuckled and grinned the whole way through instead of really laughing out loud constantly. Allen is a genius character! lol

Turns out to be a kind of hero in the end.

I loved the film :).