Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Halfway through it at the moment and I've found it a little understated so far. The bit where he goes to his neighbour's party and when they keep bringing him gifts are amusing but it doesn't have much substance so far. Will finish it later.

Someone has lent me a copy of Slumdog Millionaire but I can't bring myself to watch it. I'm convinced i'm gonna hate it despite the fact it won loads of Oscars etc.

I get put off by all the ridiculous hype, spose it must be a good film though? :dunno:

Someone has lent me a copy of Slumdog Millionaire but I can't bring myself to watch it. I'm convinced i'm gonna hate it despite the fact it won loads of Oscars etc.

I get put off by all the ridiculous hype, spose it must be a good film though? :dunno:

I thought it was pretty decent to be honest, and I also thought it'd just be overhyped rubbish.

Last two ive watched - The Ususal Suspects and Zulu.

Quality films.

You had me at Tara Reid.

Wade from Greek and Russell Peters are a cheeky bonus too.

Peep that tonight methinks, hit me up with a link.

Was hilarious both because it was awful and because it was also good. Why did the lead character have Ryan Reynolds face?

Watch it.

Last few days:

The Spirit: Shocking for someone of frank millers ability.

Mirrors: Meh mediocre horror.

Tonights offering, Black Water on sky movies hd, why the hell not is what i thought, and i have superhero movie recorded on sky comedy hd i know it will be crap but i thought id give it a go anyway.

Bruno on Saturday.

Watching Burn after Reading and The history boys tomorrow.

Having a great week of lazyness :P

Tonights offering, Black Water on sky movies hd, why the hell not is what i thought

I'll tell you why not, i read the synopsis and it read something like 'tale of survival as Australians wait up a tree for a deadly croc to leave'. I thought ok I'll watch thinking there would be more to it than a few people sitting up a tree but there really wasn't. lol

I'll tell you why not, i read the synopsis and it read something like 'tale of survival as Australians wait up a tree for a deadly croc to leave'. I thought ok I'll watch thinking there would be more to it than a few people sitting up a tree but there really wasn't. lol

Turned it off after she started tree walking lol

Not sure why i decided to watch superhero movie but its got a few laughs in it. Not least when fake hawking gets shoved in the bee hive and hes just saying shit shit shit shit...

Not sure why i decided to watch superhero movie but its got a few laughs in it. Not least when fake hawking gets shoved in the bee hive and hes just saying shit shit shit shit...

One of the worst films I've ever had the displeasure of watching.

I dl'd that and deleted without watching it after what Daggers said about it.

I'm about to watch Bride Wars. :|

Bride Wars had bad reviews,but i quite enjoyed it :o

Push - cross between heroes and men

Really enjoyed push, it was a random trip to the cinema at 11pm and it was the only thing left on, me and my dad were pleasantly surprised, and feck me that dakota fanning has grown up a little too much for my liking 13 going on 30 much??

id give it 7/10 some really good action scenes.