Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I love her, but nobody understands why, my ex said she has a funny face, she didnt last long after that comment :P

Anne-Hathaway101.jpg

:wub: :wub:

is it wrong that i've liked her since The Princess Diaries :unsure:

I should watch more Manga/Anime films.

Think I'm gonna go see Bruno tonight.

It's a really under-explored format by most people. People see Pokemon or DBZ and assume it's a format for children's programs like it is in America and that just isn't true. There are animated films from just about every genre and some of it's frickin' awesome.

(There is a terrific amount of shit out there, too, mind.)

Edited by Finnegan

It's a really under-explored format by most people. People see Pokemon or DBZ and assume it's a format for children's programs like it is in America and that just isn't true. There are animated films from just about every genre and some of it's frickin' awesome.

(There is a terrific amount of shit out there, too, mind.)

Ive always had an interest in the actual art, my cousin draws it alot, just think I should watch some of the movies and theres nothing wrong with DBZ!

Yes!

I was obsessed with that film. Still don't really have a clue what happens in it but it's absolutely fantastic.

:laugh:

Akira's pretty good, yeah, so are Metropolis and the Ghost in the Shell films if you like that kinda future dystopian stuff.

Ghost in the Shell, I like.

NO.... just check out my sig, bilo always makes you feel better about liking young girls :P

You cheeky fecker! I'm more interested in the Lily Allen part of your sig to be honest though. Giggidy.

Been to see Bruno today.

Watching through the fingers for a lot of it. CRINGE CENTRAL.

It was pretty funny, but some of it is just downright vile!

How does it compare to Borat?

Bruno is terrible, half the people in the cinema walked out half way thru the film! some funny bits but would have been best served in a 30 minute showing! worst film ive seen in ages

Laughable.

That does nothing more than to confirm that most people are dumb and ignorant...although I suspect "half" is over-egging the pudding somewhat.