Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Rather obviously, that I think your description of half a cinema emptying is - as we say in English - absolute crap.

were you there, no, so shut the hell up u think u know everything!

i would have walked too, but my mate wanted to watch the rest of it

were you there, no, so shut the hell up u think u know everything!

i would have walked too, but my mate wanted to watch the rest of it

lol

Sorry Captain Penis, I forgot that you obviously are the seer of all. A homphobic one, but a seer all the same.

You really have an issue of talking down to people Daggers, and you can go to hell with your derogitory comment

Stop being a tool, child.

I disagreed with a comment you made and you spit the dummy.

This is your issue, not mine.

Child.

Stop being a tool, child.

I disagreed with a comment you made and you spit the dummy.

This is your issue, not mine.

Child.

Child? what the hell, you're calling me a piece of crap i aint exactly going to take it am i? disagreeing is completely different. :rolleyes:

I have to say - if alexboy17 has watched a film, it officially gets scratched off my list if it was ever even on there. ;)

Have recently rewatched:

Nausicaa_071218100126408_wideweb__300x375.jpg

And

princess-mononoke.gif

:wub:

And the sad thing is... it's likely only Phube can relate.

Bottom one is Mononke, which is class. But what is the top one!?

P.s. Ahhhh Naussica I see from the tag... I recorded it once but it broke... Still not seen it.

Laputa is still one of my favourites!

Make your sig smaller please, Phube.

Chillax please, Daggers.

Get a new idea please, Sascha B. Cohen

& yes it was Nausicaa. <3

Can't be bothered it's the first 'right' circle on Google... :)

I have to say - if alexboy17 has watched a film, it officially gets scratched off my list if it was ever even on there. ;)

lol

Whats that supposed to mean?? I have watched some brilliant films and enjoyed them and happen to think I have good taste in movies, this week i just decided to watch some cheap tacky movies because I felt like it, it doesnt mean I enjoyed them.

I know this is ancient but I watched Donnie Darko for the 1st time yesterday and loved it!

Just noticed theres a follow up film out but suspect it will be shite in comparison but gonna watch it anyway. Jake Guillenhall (SP) was awesome in the original. God knows why Ive never seen it before. Having been confined to the house for the last few days with a sick child has given me a chance to catch up on a few films. Napoleon Dynamite - OH MY GOD I love that film so much too gets better the more times I see it.

:thumbup:

I know this is ancient but I watched Donnie Darko for the 1st time yesterday and loved it!

Just noticed theres a follow up film out but suspect it will be shite in comparison but gonna watch it anyway. Jake Guillenhall (SP) was awesome in the original. God knows why Ive never seen it before. Having been confined to the house for the last few days with a sick child has given me a chance to catch up on a few films. Napoleon Dynamite - OH MY GOD I love that film so much too gets better the more times I see it.

Napoleon Dynamite :D.

When I watched D. Darko, I didn't think much of it. Weirded me out lol.

Please do not watch S.Darko.

Has it any relation to the first film? Same writers etc..? The fact it went straight to DVD makes me think it hasn't.

Samantha is the same actress as DD. And there's also like one producer or something.

That's literally it. It's awful.

Please don't watch it. It makes me die a little inside every time I see it advertised on TV and they say 'Donnie Darko 2'.

:cry:

Samantha is the same actress as DD. And there's also like one producer or something.

Please don't watch it. It makes me die a little inside every time I see it advertised on TV and they say 'Donnie Darko 2'.

Thought it was gonna be bad but was gonna give it a go but I deffo wont now. The 1st one was so good I'll keep that memory of it sacred lol

Thought it was gonna be bad but was gonna give it a go but I deffo wont now. The 1st one was so good I'll keep that memory of it sacred lol

Argghh double post can someone delete please

Edited by lou