Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I think I must've watched Any Given Sunday about 5 times over the past few days. :cool:

I could listen to Al Pacino give speeches for hours. That one's so good it hurts.

Though, I think my favourite is:

Honourable mentions to City Hall, The Devil's Advocate, Scent of a Woman and Glengarry Glen Ross (aka Death of a Fucking Salesman!)

Edited by Finnegan

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

:wub:

Was there many 'staged' scenes from the clips I've seen the Talk show bit looks pretty staged.

Saw summin about it on the telly. Apparently in the talk show bit, the host, producers and security were in on it and the woman that stands up and asks a question is an actress but the crowd are all real.

2 or 3 of other bits were staged (woman that whips him at the swingers party is an actress etc) but the large majority isn't.

Edited by Shrenchel

Simply put, Bruno is absolutely fucking epic.

Best bit for me was when Bruno and his future husband were handcuffed together in the hotel. :crylaugh:

I badly need to see this film have heard some good stuff about it

Gone baby gone.... Well done ben affleck. I have a feeling he will be a star director in the future.

Shame this movie didnt make a cinema impact over here due to its timing with the Maddie disappearance.

A rerelease one day maybe?

Anyone else seen it, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

9/10 btw.

Edited by alexboy17

Gone baby gone.... Well done ben affleck. I have a feeling he will be a star director in the future.

Shame this movie didnt make a cinema impact over here due to its timing with the Maddie disappearance.

A rerelease one day maybe?

Anyone else seen it, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

9/10 btw.

Yeah saw it last week and thought it was brill. Only prob was I couldnt understand what Affleck Junior (cant remember his name) was saying half the time coz he mumbled so had to keep rewinding it! lol

Having seen it can understand why they delayed release.... the girl that went missing was the SPITTING IMAGE of Madeleine McCann!!

8/10 and Morgan Freeman is a GOD! :D

Edited by lou

Yeah saw it last week and thought it was brill. Only prob was I couldnt understand what Affleck Junior (cant remember his name) was saying half the time coz he mumbled so had to keep rewinding it! lol

Having seen it can understand why they delayed release.... the girl that went missing was the SPITTING IMAGE of Madeleine McCann!!

8/10 and Morgan Freeman is a GOD! :D

lol he does look a hell of a lot like affleck doesnt he. Yes needs to open his mouth a little more... and yes the photos are rather spooky.

Edited by alexboy17