Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

One of the greats. Back in the day it used to shat me up good and proper, especially them two little girls when the lad is pedalling his bike round the corridors.

Me too! I dont know what it is about this film... theres nothing in it really by todays standards it just gets into my head and scares the shit out of me. It took me about 12 attempts to watch it all the way through and I only did that about 2 years ago! Saw it was on but cant watch it again. Briliiant film just find it too disturbing for whatever reason. :huh:

I tried Changeling.

Tried it and almost thrust my head through the wall in an attempt to find something to be interested in.

Christ what deeply boring crap the industry is churing out.

To the extent that Shoot Em Up seems blessed relief - owing its tip of the forelock to Hard Boiled.

Thought it was great myself, heart churning stuff and a true story too.

Thought it was great myself, heart churning stuff and a true story too.

Im with you on that. Perhaps not to everyones taste though. It was difficult to get into but once there it was compelling.

Watched Transformers Revenge of the Fallen and The Hangover last night.

Both excellent films, I can't believe how much of a badass Optimus Prime has become, taking out almost every Decepticon on his own and completely enjoying it. Sam's parents had me splitting my sides with laughter every time they were on the screen about making me piss myself, then Megan Fox about making me cum everytime her sexy ass was on the screen :wub:

As for The Hangover, not the funniest film I've seen but it was consistantly funny with some amazing moments. Very entertaining film definately worth a 9/10.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1144884/

Now I know its not really a "film" as lets be honest its just a gore fest lasting under an hour and a half that does exactly what it says on the tin.

But im not ashamed to say Im looking forward to "The FINAL destination"(aka final destination 4).... In 3D.... Simply because for fans of gore its great, and I actually think quite comedic.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1144884/

Now I know its not really a "film" as lets be honest its just a gore fest lasting under an hour and a half that does exactly what it says on the tin.

But im not ashamed to say Im looking forward to "The FINAL destination"(aka final destination 4).... In 3D.... Simply because for fans of gore its great, and I actually think quite comedic.

Really cant believe this film lasted more then 2 films.

To be fair i suppose Gangs Of New York and The Aviator weren't anything great. One was a bit of an uneven mess with the other being strangely uninvolving. Still, with good source material and the cast they have i'd be disappointed if this didn't at least match The Departed.

Edited by Anorak

Just watched over half of The Happening. I see nobody was kidding about about how bad it was!

lol You're not wrong. I went pictures for the first time in 10 frickin years to see this and was fumin that I'd spent £6 plus a few more quid on a big bag of minstrels and some pop! Waste of 2 frickin hours and my cash

I really get bored of Actor-Director marriages. Di Cap and Scors' at it again? Ooooh woooow. Sigh.

I don't think I've ever watched one Di Cap movie in my life. There's a slim chance, but I can't remember one.

I'm braggin aswell. Proud of it :D

I really get bored of Actor-Director marriages. Di Cap and Scors' at it again? Ooooh woooow. Sigh.
I don't think I've ever watched one Di Cap movie in my life. There's a slim chance, but I can't remember one.

I'm braggin aswell. Proud of it :D

The Departed is excellent.