Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

watched four films recently-

WATCHMEN - realy enjoyed it as i love my comic book films but i think i need to read the book now to find out more about the story, didnt expect it to be so gory or have proper sex scene 9/10

GRAN TORINO - loved it , apparently this is clints last acting role which is sad but its a great way to go out , one of those films you keep thinking about days after , very sad in places but also uplifting. 9/10

THE YOUNG VICTORIA - my mrs bought it and forced me to watch it as punishment for not taking her to see it when it was at the pictures , but i actualy liked it , as a history lesson it was very entertaining would ive liked to see more of her life though , was a bit mushy in places but ive had to sit through alot worse 7/10

THE WRESTLER - never understood wrestling or liked it in any way but after watching this film i still dont like it and think it should be banned if thats what wrestlers go through in there lifes , as a film it was good just as sad life story of a guy at the lowest of the low , mickey rourke is brilliant and the stripper girl i want to marry she is sexy as. 8/10

watched four films recently-

WATCHMEN - realy enjoyed it as i love my comic book films but i think i need to read the book now to find out more about the story, didnt expect it to be so gory or have proper sex scene 9/10

Loved it - but then was really let down by the end.

Finally got to see bruno tonight.

My god that man is intelligent.

So many cleverly placed jokes that many will have missed, amidst the brilliant crudeness.

The clever thing about this film is that for those who dont pick up on the little hidden gem jokes that will make you laugh out loud, there are the scenes of crudeness and just downright dirtyness to make you laugh, so there really is a little bit of comedy for everyone(except for the kids :P)..

9/10: Just because he gets away with it ;)

Was very "meh" about the Watchmen but I don't do comic book films (don't give me that "it's a graphic novel!" shit) at the best of times and I'd been told it was going to be freakin' awesomely action packed and violent by an idiot friend of mine so wasn't quite expecting a talky.

It certianly wasn't a bad thing it just wasn't for me ultimately.

Someone's list up there had Gran Torino and The Wrestler, though. Enjoyed both.

Anybody know any good factually based movies about serial killers along the lines of Summer of Sam and Zodiac?

Bundy is a good film,sometimes shown on Horror Channel if you have got it

Very good film,with a brilliant twist :unsure:

The fight scene where he takes on that mob are amazing !

Ive only watched it once when stoned so can't really remember to much but will record it tonight. Can remember it being pretty dark but with a clever story line.