Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Ive only watched it once when stoned so can't really remember to much but will record it tonight. Can remember it being pretty dark but with a clever story line.

Is that a Korean film about a dude who is locked in a room at the start? Ucking brilliant film if it is. I watched it twice one week, not seen it since.

Is that a Korean film about a dude who is locked in a room at the start? Ucking brilliant film if it is. I watched it twice one week, not seen it since.

Yeah thats the one. On tonight at 11:10 on film 4

Shame I won't be allowed to watch it. Mrs won't let me for sure. She likes shit films and never liked this one, I had to watch it 2nd time on pc with me headphones on :D

No facebook, no tv. :D

circus%20ringleader%20whip_jpg.jpg

anyone seen Planet Terror?

directed by Robert Rodriguez, its a Grind House production made by the same people that made Death Proof

but its so much better

or how about Hot Rod??

absolutely hilarious film, its made by the people from The Lonely Island, you need a certain type of humour to get it though really

Watchmen was a gigantic bore, I regret spending time watching it. I had high hopes. Watching tree grows is more interesting.

Public Enemies was also extremely boring, perhaps a bit more than Watchmen even. Johnny Depp is good as always but that's it.

I prefer TV-series more and more over movies.

Watchmen was a gigantic bore, I regret spending time watching it. I had high hopes. Watching tree grows is more interesting.

Public Enemies was also extremely boring, perhaps a bit more than Watchmen even. Johnny Depp is good as always but that's it.

I prefer TV-series more and more over movies.

i thought Watchmen was amazing

a completly different take on super heroes compared to films like Spiderman

it was a pretty long film but cant say i was bored once during it, and was even better than i expected

and you get to see super hero boobs aswell which is never a downer

Cinema deal for £45 zombie film

A horror film made for just £45 on a camcorder is to be released in cinemas after impressing a distributor.

Zombie movie Colin, which was filmed in London and Wales, is the work of director Marc Price who also wrote, filmed and produced the movie.

It took the 30-year-old 18 months to complete and was edited while he was working for a courier company.

Swansea-born Mr Price said he hoped it would encourage other budding filmmakers to follow their dreams.

He used friends and acquaintances to appear in the film, shot on two camcorders, while the £45 budget was mostly spent buying crowbars and teas and coffees.

It will now be distributed by Kaleidoscope Entertainment who said it would hit the big screen in time for Hallowe'en.

The film charts the progress of Colin, played by actor Alastair Kirton, a man who is bitten by a zombie, dies and is resurrected as one of the flesh-eating un-dead.

It is shot from Colin's perspective with viewers gaining an insight of his life prior to zombification as well as witnessing him munching his way through various victims.

London-based Mr Price said he and Mr Kirton had become friends while working on another project and hit it off so decided to make Colin together.

"The end of the world scenario lends itself to that.

"Apart from three large sequences the bulk of the movie is just me, Alastair and my cheap little camcorder - that is where the heart of the movie lies."

He said when they first started filming he never thought it would reach a cinema audience.

"The whole thing is just insane. I really thought it was a joke when I was told."

Mr Price said he had named the central character in tribute to his father Colin, who had introduced him to films as a youngster with the original King Kong and the Empire Strikes Back among his favourites.

"I've always had a huge interest in films and film making," he added.

"I hope that this will encourage others to go out with their video cameras and make films.

"It just goes to show you don't need thousands and thousands of pounds."

There will be a sneak preview at the Frightfest fantasy and horror film festival in London next month.

It will then be released in London and other major cities although the names of the venues are yet to be released.

:cool:lol

Just watched The Lost Boys for probably about the 3,000th time.

OMG what a class film. Never get tired of watching it!

We watched the Usual Suspects for the umpteemth time last night too - great films never get boring

Just got back from the taking of pelham.

Ive seen alot of really good movies recently and this has to be up there. Clever idea for a film, very well executed, with some rather "modern" photography thrown in too.

Travolta and Washington made this movie, without them it might not of been such a well paced thriller.

8.5/10.

Just got back from the taking of pelham.

Ive seen alot of really good movies recently and this has to be up there. Clever idea for a film, very well executed, with some rather "modern" photography thrown in too.

Travolta and Washington made this movie, without them it might not of been such a well paced thriller.

8.5/10.

It's a remake by the way. Not entirely based on the original, just the "key" details etc.