Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Anyone remember Tron.... there is a Tron 2.0 coming soon. Excited much!!!!!!!

Remember it well and my Mum taking all 3 of us to the pics to see it. Everyone was blown away by the effects as back then it was unbelievable! lol

Will look forward to seeing the new one definately! :D

watchmen-directors-cut-blu-ray.jpg

Watchmen, directors cut on blu ray. Amazing.

Just bought the novel on the strength of the film - its different to normal superhero films, great story, great characters. Fantastic.

The missus bought this for me on DVD for my bithday. Can't wait to watch it on our new widescreen.

Anyone here seen Oldboy?

Wow that is a fooking disgustingly good movie,

it fooked me up for at least an hour.

Been meaning to catch this for years, from when i heard that he did the scene in the pipe fighting all 100000000 bad guys in one take with one camera. Every time i see theres a 3 for 20 quid at HMV i go to buy it but pick up something else instead.

Caught Funny People last night.

Was a bit non plussed really. Hilarious in places and morbid in others. Wasn't sure whether it was a drama about comedy or a comedy with dramatic parts to it. I don't think the film quite knew either.

Some very good one liners in it though as you expect with a cast of Seth Rogen, Adam Sandler, Leslie Mann (one of the few geniunely funny female comics), Jason Scwartzmann and Jonah Hill.

It also has the 2 kids from Knocked Up in it who are brilliant again.

Caught Funny People last night.

Was a bit non plussed really. Hilarious in places and morbid in others. Wasn't sure whether it was a drama about comedy or a comedy with dramatic parts to it. I don't think the film quite knew either.

Some very good one liners in it though as you expect with a cast of Seth Rogen, Adam Sandler, Leslie Mann (one of the few geniunely funny female comics), Jason Scwartzmann and Jonah Hill.

It also has the 2 kids from Knocked Up in it who are brilliant again.

Waiting

Still Waiting

First is the best by a long way, second is still ok though.